Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon GO
I downloaded everything last night on my BlackBerry Z10 without any problems, But I just tried on only my BlackBerry Passport and it's doing what you said. I'm thinking the website is overwhelmed with downloads and it's messing up,so I'm gonna wait until tonight and try

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Do you mean the mega download is messing up?
Yup, for me now.

From my BlackBerry Z10,Priv or Passport
Follow the link that brings you to the error page, copy the link and then go to the app and paste it in the "open link" option; that's how I fixed it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes theCHIVERChance's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(21-07-2016, 12:12 PM)theCHIVERChance Wrote: Follow the link that brings you to the error page, copy the link and then go to the app and paste it in the "open link" option; that's how I fixed it.
Awesome, I'll try that. I didn't have any problems yesterday on my BlackBerry Z10 but today it's not worked on my BlackBerry Passport. I only downloaded it on my BlackBerry Z10 thinking it would fix the Play Services problem but it didn't.

(21-07-2016, 03:32 AM)BrizBerryDevs Wrote: You might find that you'll need to download to a computer and transfer to your BlackBerry via USB cable, then install it. :)
Got it. I saved the entire file and downloaded it with Mega by pasting in. Pretty much the same way I did yesterday on my BlackBerry Z10 except I did all files at once this time. It worked somehow lol

(21-07-2016, 12:12 PM)theCHIVERChance Wrote: Follow the link that brings you to the error page, copy the link and then go to the app and paste it in the "open link" option; that's how I fixed it.
Thanks Man! Got It.

I had a CrackBerry notification so I checked it and had several CrackBerry owners or whatever telling me I was full of it when I said that I got Pokémon working great on my wife's BlackBerry Passport, really ticks me off for someone to be so stupid. Like I would make that crap up lol. Now I see why it I don't log into CrackBerry anymore. The best part is I emailed them and told them to delete my account. UTBBLOGS is the only place I care to be!! :)

Sent from My BlackBerry Priv,Z10,Passport or the other 13 BlackBerry's
[-] The following 2 users Like ClarkAaron27's post:
  • james pisano, Schmurf.
Good on you Aaron! :D
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • ClarkAaron27
I haven't done a whole lot of commenting on crackberry forums, but yeah it wouldn't make sense to make that up. I have seen a few other people say that it's working great on the passport.
[-] The following 1 user Likes theCHIVERChance's post:
  • ClarkAaron27