Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon GO
I thought I'd add this thread since this seems to be a trending topic at present. I've heard that someone has it working on BB10, but it's Android for those of us interested in it.
I downloaded the game to see what was happening with it in DTEK. Here's a screenshot; İmage

Thoughts?

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
Wow!!!

Really since it's location based, we shouldn't be surprised. That's how it works. But that explains the battery complaints

No camera?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Be careful with some fake versions. :-)
I can't figure out how to open and download the android runtime from my browser, can anyone help me?
I downloaded the UTB app and used the link in the article from the UTB app.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
İmage. I downloaded it on my BlackBerry Z10 to see if it would work and it does, took a lot of work ( after Cobalt Did his Awesomeness). It does work but I've deleted it and most the apps in the picture, I don't want Android on my BlackBerry 10 but I had to see if I could get it download. I didn't actually play the game because I didn't want to create an account but I got to the create an account and then I stopped. What's weird is I have Google play store and snap, SnapChat and they work great, but on this Tapatalk app it's always asking for Google Play Services, is there another app I can download on my BlackBerry 10 phones so I can get on UTB? Or is this the only app to get to it (UTB) thanks. #BBM #BlackBerry #Z10 #Priv #BlackBerry10 #Keyboard #BlackBerry4Life

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
(20-07-2016, 07:05 AM)theCHIVERChance Wrote: I can't figure out how to open and download the android runtime from my browser, can anyone help me?
What do you need Android Runtime for? You shouldn't need it to play because I didn't download the newest one. If you have the 3 apps for the Play Store to work you should be fine.

(20-07-2016, 06:19 PM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: İmage. I downloaded it on my BlackBerry Z10 to see if it would work and it does, took a lot of work ( after Cobalt Did his Awesomeness). It does work but I've deleted it and most the apps in the picture, I don't want Android on my BlackBerry 10 but I had to see if I could get it download. I didn't actually play the game because I didn't want to create an account but I got to the create an account and then I stopped. What's weird is I have Google play store and snap, SnapChat and they work great, but on this Tapatalk app it's always asking for Google Play Services, is there another app I can download on my BlackBerry 10 phones so I can get on UTB? Or is this the only app to get to it (UTB) thanks. #BBM #BlackBerry #Z10 #Priv #BlackBerry10 #Keyboard #BlackBerry4Life

I use an older version of Tapatalk on my Passport Aaron. I haven't updated it in some time.

[-] The following 2 users Like Brad's post:
  • ClarkAaron27, fishlove73
(21-07-2016, 01:18 AM)Brad Wrote: I use an older version of Tapatalk on my Passport Aaron. I haven't updated it in some time.

I see, thanks man

From my BlackBerry Z10,Priv or Passport
The mega link for Google + whitelist doesn't want to work. I have mega and have downloaded the other files, but it keeps saying "unknown device" when I try to open mega to download the file.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)