Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Oklahoma
I have a question and hopefully someone can help me. Anyways I'm on the Marshmallow Beta now but I'm wanting to use my BlackBerry Passport for a few weeks and I need to know if I need to wait until the Beta is over? I don't want to mess up or interfere with the test that I'm it.

From my BlackBerry Z10,Priv or Passport
Use Priv on Wi-Fi, not gonna change anything about the OS. That way you still get upgrades.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(13-07-2016, 07:15 AM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: Wow I really appreciate each and every one of you. I can't believe I've just found this forum. It's great to see people love BlackBerry like I do. I love BlackBerry 10 and the BlackBerry Priv. I took the time to get the BlackBerry 10 look on my BlackBerry Priv, just something about bb10 .

Nice! I've got to get my PRIV to look like that! Any specific app you've used to it to look that way?

[-] The following 1 user Likes TheAlphaGeek's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
I had to look for BlackBerry 10 Apk Theme, it's a pain but I'll send you what you need. Make sure you get this app. The BlackBerry 10 blue or yellow app. Both work.İmage

Awesome!! Thanks!!
Hey there Aaron, welcome to the forums! Looks like you're fitting in quite nicely. :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • ClarkAaron27
Yes, he is.. :-)
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
G'day Aaron and welcome aboard. That's a damn fine collection of BlackBerry's you have there!! Be sure to stick around and if there's anything you need, just ask. Plenty of support here for you, and no, we won't bag you out for liking BlackBerry devices, we share your passion and love for all things BlackBerry!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(13-07-2016, 04:46 PM)Wayno Wrote: G'day Aaron and welcome aboard. That's a damn fine collection of BlackBerry's you have there!! Be sure to stick around and if there's anything you need, just ask. Plenty of support here for you, and no, we won't bag you out for liking BlackBerry devices, we share your passion and love for all things BlackBerry!!
Thanks alot! This group is perfect.

Welcome to the MadHouse.. :-)
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • ClarkAaron27