Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS THIS THE END?
If this story is not true then Mr. Chen and co. had better get their asses in gear and publicly, loudly and clearly set the record straight.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/.../86621196/
BlackBerry. Not just another i-toy.
It's kind of true. BlackBerry has stopped production of the Classic. BlackBerry has posted about it on Inside BlackBerry. We've posted a few things about it and talked about it on the blogcast.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • DickLewis13
Didn't click link, but guessed it was about the Classic.
World hasn't come to an end yet.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(07-07-2016, 05:31 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Didn't click link, but guessed it was about the Classic.
World hasn't come to an end yet.

True but this development is being portrayed as BlackBerry stopping production of ALL hand sets. I think that if Mr. Chen is serious about supporting the further production of BlackBerry hardware he has better start buying some advertising to get the word out.
What we have said all along. It's time BlackBerry responded to BS, promoted and got their keister in gear. They are not helping their brand by handling everything with kid's gloves. Priv is a start, but there needs to be more.
(07-07-2016, 11:01 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: What we have said all along. It's time BlackBerry responded to BS, promoted and got their keister in gear. They are not helping their brand by handling everything with kid's gloves. Priv is a start, but there needs to be more.

'True dat'. ( hey I'm hip to you youngster's lingo!)
Youngster? At 70?  Hehe!
(08-07-2016, 08:40 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Youngster? At 70?  Hehe!

You're as old as you feel . . . .. ... . . Big_smile2
Feel 85, so nuthin' there. :)
If you're as old as you feel, then I'm in trouble as my wife is older than me...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • mscloutier