Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook & Google, who's worse
(06-07-2016, 06:35 AM)Ninja Wrote: It's like trying to compare two different types of crap. I believe Google is worse though because as Jope28 said somehow, they provide more services. Thus they penetrate more privacy and often times it's hidden.

"It's like trying to compare two different types of crap"
LMAO
Well said Ninja! What's even scary, there is apps available for doing just that...comparing crap.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • Ninja
It's like a dumb and dumber question.. "Who's more worst and even more worst?"
[-] The following 2 users Like HYMAN's post:
  • Ninja, Schmurf.
(06-07-2016, 02:40 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: They are both bad. It's just which is the lesser of the two evils.

My thoughts exactly, though I'll say facebook is definitely the more sinister of the two. At least google can be somewhat useful at times.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • Ninja
(11-07-2016, 04:10 AM)mscloutier Wrote: My thoughts exactly, though I'll say facebook is definitely the more sinister of the two. At least google can be somewhat useful at times.

True. Google can be at times useful. Crapbook is totally usless and it definitely gives me the creeps. Whenever I think of fb, I start to hate the blue theme. Maybe the UTB blue theme should be changed XD
(13-07-2016, 08:45 PM)Ninja Wrote: True. Google can be at times useful. Crapbook is totally usless and it definitely gives me the creeps. Whenever I think of fb, I start to hate the blue theme. Maybe the UTB blue theme should be changed XD
I wanted red but I was vetoed

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
How about purple?
(13-07-2016, 08:45 PM)Ninja Wrote: True. Google can be at times useful. Crapbook is totally usless and it definitely gives me the creeps. Whenever I think of fb, I start to hate the blue theme. Maybe the UTB blue theme should be changed XD

UTB theme should change. Let's take a survey amongst the guys and gals. Then vote for it. :-)
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • Ninja
Looking at steel blue color on web version, don't see a thing wrong with color scheme.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Well, some people have beliefs, DL. LOL
Whatever, you can change color a dozen times, someone ain't gonna like the new one.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy