Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Afford That New BlackBerry
(16-07-2016, 03:46 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Wow, that's a lot of data usage!! Are you sure you're not using an iPhone... lol

I typically consume around 1GB of data per month (3 to 4 GB total, including all four phones on my family shared plan), granted I'm on WiFi when at work and home.

I use my device's DATA MANAGEMENT feature.. it says all my data usage. It's close to accurate.

Sorry to disappoint you boys, Snapchat is only for teenagers and the randy ones. Lmfao!

I BBM and watch TV series online alot, that's why I consume a lot of data. And not because I'm using an iPhone either. I don't have WiFi too..

Maybe my UK carrier is just generous on its data plans compared to Canadian and American carriers.. Hahaha!
(16-07-2016, 12:59 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Source for pics? Too many renders show up that are Photoshopped.
Instagram on BlackBerry Lovers page.

From my BlackBerry Z10,Priv or Passport
[-] The following 1 user Likes ClarkAaron27's post:
  • DickLewis13
Thx, Aaron. Very seldom check Instagram.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
Got rid of my IG for a while now..
(16-07-2016, 03:46 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Wow, that's a lot of data usage!! Are you sure you're not using an iPhone... lol

I typically consume around 1GB of data per month (3 to 4 GB total, including all four phones on my family shared plan), granted I'm on WiFi when at work and home.

I feel I'm on my device a lot and so I tried to use up my data once when I had 5GB. I even went extreme and viewed a lot of youtube stuff and kept my WiFi turned off. I just barely got to 5GB for the month. Now I have it scaled back to 2.5 GB, no point in paying for what you don't use.
I have 3gb a month, never reach it.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I have 2 sims.. One with 1GB data plan I use for work, which I don't really consume much (the data on it).

And on the other, an unlimited one, which I use very often for social media (BBM, Twitter, UTB and online watching of TV shows or movies), emails and all sorts of data usage. That explains why I'm reaching 30GB a month. And what is unlimited if you'll going it as limited usage in the first place.
(29-06-2016, 03:41 AM)Brad Wrote: I already save all coin I get. Lol! I have a jar on my bathroom counter. Every day change goes in there. I've paid for several vacations that way. Lol

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Hope and change!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackJack's post:
  • Brad
I'm glad that my salary is enough for buying new device at once.

And i partner with BlackBerry partner in Israel

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
(17-07-2016, 03:12 PM)HYMAN Wrote: I have 2 sims.. One with 1GB data plan I use for work, which I don't really consume much (the data on it).

And on the other, an unlimited one, which I use very often for social media (BBM, Twitter, UTB and online watching of TV shows or movies), emails and all sorts of data usage. That explains why I'm reaching 30GB a month. And what is unlimited if you'll going it as limited usage in the first place.
I can't even use that much at home and EVERYTHING I have runs through my Internet (TV,all phones)

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk