Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Afford That New BlackBerry
Yes any football game free, and Sunday Ticket is free the first year just for signing up

From my BlackBerry Z10,Priv or Passport
Sweet!
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I pay $50 for 5GB and unlimited nationwide talk & text, and $30 for each additional phone...all of which are unlocked shop BlackBerry devices.
I also pay an additional $5 a month for a tablet sim which I use in my Passport.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

Close to Prices I posted for AT&T.
I just pay £25/month and it's all unlimited. LOL

I consume about 30GB (average) on all of my data usage monthly and 50GB (maximum). How unlimited can you get for £25???
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
The BlackBerry Neon? İmage

From my BlackBerry Z10,Priv or Passport
Source for pics? Too many renders show up that are Photoshopped.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
Looks like the Idol 4 next to Habkirk's render. Which is the Idol 4 with the BlackBerry bullets on it. Lol

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
(15-07-2016, 09:10 PM)HYMAN Wrote: I just pay £25/month and it's all unlimited. LOL

I consume about 30GB (average) on all of my data usage monthly and 50GB (maximum). How unlimited can you get for £25???

Wow, that's a lot of data usage!! Are you sure you're not using an iPhone... lol

I typically consume around 1GB of data per month (3 to 4 GB total, including all four phones on my family shared plan), granted I'm on WiFi when at work and home.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(16-07-2016, 03:46 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Wow, that's a lot of data usage!! Are you sure you're not using an iPhone... lol

I typically consume around 1GB of data per month (3 to 4 GB total, including all four phones on my family shared plan), granted I'm on WiFi when at work and home.
You're not sending naughties on snapchat all day like Hyman

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • mscloutier