Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bbm acting wacky
Is my bbm the only one acting up lately? I have several bb10 os devices and I noticed bbm been acting a lot less stable than usual. My groups are constantly disappearing over and over and over again. It even happens with groups ive created and im the admin of! It happens a little less on my priv and galaxy s 6 though. Anyone else experience this?
No, quite the opposite actually. BBM runs great on my BB10 devices, but when I put it on friends androids or even my own tablet is where I run into problems. For me, it runs much smoother on BB10.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Read quite a few instances where users complain that BBM is only so-so on Android.
I'll stick with BB10.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
BBM on BB10 works flawlessly. The glitch usually happens on Android version. Big_smile2
(19-06-2016, 11:29 AM)Onlyoneromeo Wrote: Is my bbm the only one acting up lately? I have several bb10 os devices and I noticed bbm been acting a lot less stable than usual. My groups are constantly disappearing over and over and over again. It even happens with groups ive created and im the admin of! It happens a little less on my priv and galaxy s 6 though. Anyone else experience this?
Yes. This tends to happen with busier BBM groups that have been around for a while. We have to recreate one particular heavy activity group about every 6 months or so. Also, if you have multiple chat rooms that tends to add to it.

It actually has nothing to do with Android or BB10. In fact, I've only ever experienced the disappearing groups on BB10.

Android BBM issues are really more along the lines of UI. Like, group pics and channels won't show up in Hub on Priv.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk