Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBM Feeds
I have used Feeds few days ago and thought that I should be writing something about it. Hopefully, this could be a good material which qualifies it to be an article on UTB Blogs. Any suggestions are welcome and anything I write here in the forums, I hope it becomes useful for the blogs and also feel free to quote or unquote me :)

So by now you should you have read about two great articles by OJ: Movie Night https://utb.pm/xjA9Yp and BlackBerry, a Fairytale Ending https://utb.pm/FgEndZ
    If you have not checked your BBM for a few days then you most probably have missed a lot and can't keep up with what you have missed especially if you are subscribed to many channels and/or have many contacts. Some channels that I'm subscribed to post many stuff everyday so this kinda make it even a little bit harder. Fear no more. The solution for this is Feeds.
    I haven't used Feeds enough so I always underestimated its benefits. I have used Twitter before so if you're not familiar with BBM Feeds, this is kinda the same.
    Scrolling down through feeds is much easier with many subscribed channels and contacts. If you are like me and feel like you're discouraged to click on some channels maybe because you feel like you don't have enough time for that (I do that often times and end up ignoring most of the channels that have notifications with the exception of few), simply go to the feeds and you will be able to scroll down continuously through posts of all the channels that you've been previously subscribed to. You also can like posts, comment, and share although for reposting and commenting you'd have to tap the post and it opens individually.
    Feeds is also great if you wanna stalk on your friends. Many BBM users choose to share their thoughts and to let others know what they're listening to. You also can share "what's on your mind" and let others know what you're listening to as well.
    BBM is a great IM and social media app and it keep surprising me with its truly unmatched features.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ninja's post:
  • DickLewis13, mscloutier
Good one.
BTW, [ ] around the i for italics, not < >
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Thanks DL for the support and for correcting me :D
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ninja's post:
  • DickLewis13
Ninja, I have always used the feeds to view BBMC posts.
Never use feeds.
I typically use feeds when I'm short on time and being nosey, otherwise I normally view Channels from the Channels page. I also favourite my most frequently visited Channels like UTB and UTB Geek, this way they show in my Hub.

Join UTB Geek's Channel now C003540BC Please :)
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

No favorites, nothing in Hub. Just read from each section.
(19-06-2016, 07:24 AM)mscloutier Wrote: I typically use feeds when I'm short on time and being nosey, otherwise I normally view Channels from the Channels page. I also favourite my most frequently visited Channels like UTB and UTB Geek, this way they show in my Hub.

I didn't know that favouriting a channel made it appear in your hub. Very cool!
(19-06-2016, 09:02 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: I didn't know that favouriting a channel made it appear in your hub. Very cool!

I can be responding to comments from one Channel via the Hub and catching up on another Channel via the BBM app.
BlackBerry, the true multi tasking OS king!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • Schmurf.