Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting Glympse Location In BBM
Is there a way to request a person share their location via Glympse in BBM, other than sending them a message asking them to share their location ?

So far, I can only find how to share your location with others via Glympse in BBM. I'm thinking of the case where I would like a  BBM contact to share their location with me. I don't actually have a need for this, but I know a few parents who would love to send such requests to their kids. :-)
You send them a BBM and say, "Glympse me for the next blank hour(s) or your life is forfeit!"
[-] The following 2 users Like newcollector's post:
  • Brad, Sayid
When you tap the Glympse icon in BBM you should see two options, one being request on the left and send on the right.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 4 users Like mscloutier's post:
  • bartron, james pisano, Sayid, Schmurf.
(17-06-2016, 09:38 AM)mscloutier Wrote: When you tap the Glympse icon in BBM you should see two options, one being request on the left and send on the right.

I'd need noticed that either. Lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(17-06-2016, 09:38 AM)mscloutier Wrote: When you tap the Glympse icon in BBM you should see two options, one being request on the left and send on the right.

Very cool! I will be using that!

Nice Martin!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
I think it is one of those "hidden" features that is right in front of us, but we never notice. Nice share mscloutier!
[-] The following 3 users Like newcollector's post:
  • Brad, ClarkAaron27, mscloutier
D'OH !! Thanks Martin.
[-] The following 2 users Like bartron's post:
  • ClarkAaron27, mscloutier
I LOVE Glympse in BBM. I use it all the time when picking somebody up.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Canuckvoip's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
Same thing here. We'll be picking up my sister in law and her husband at Gatwick Airport sometime in October. She's a bit worried that she has no UK sim. I told her not to worry that much. She has BBM! She can BBM us when they have landed by that time and while putting Glympse in action! Yay!
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • ClarkAaron27