Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun idea for a UTB spin-off
So we have the main UTB Blogs channel on BBM and we have UTB Geek as well as UTB Rocks and the great Reverend Grim. What else do we need? What else is missing? Well, since we all try to promote and inform people about our favourite brand, how about a "UTB Hot"?

The idea of UTB Hot channel is to post pics of hot UTB guys and gals with their BlackBerry selfies or stuff like that. No nudity, just pics of hot people who use BlackBerry. XD

You're welcome to agree or disagree.
No need for me to show up. Doubt I could be called hot at 70.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(09-06-2016, 09:02 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: No need for me to show up. Doubt I could be called hot at 70.

Everyone is hot when they are holding BlackBerry in their hand :)
(09-06-2016, 10:11 PM)Fayzul Wrote: Everyone is hot when they are holding BlackBerry in their hand :)

Very true
Only for dreamers.  Hehe!
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Okay, so when it hits 30+C here I'll take a selfie of myself with my BlackBerry. Then I'll be hot, but certainly not hawt!
I appreciate the sentiment Ninja, but not sure I could agree with the concept. You're talking about hot celebrities who use BlackBerries yeah? Otherwise it's down to the UTB staff which means it will be a short lived channel or stalking which I certainly couldn't agree with. However, I am, as usual, a lone and very different voice among this crowd.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
(15-06-2016, 01:18 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: I appreciate the sentiment Ninja, but not sure I could agree with the concept. You're talking about hot celebrities who use BlackBerries yeah? Otherwise it's down to the UTB staff which means it will be a short lived channel or stalking which I certainly couldn't agree with. However, I am, as usual, a lone and very different voice among this crowd.

Thanks CC.
Although it does include celebrities, I wasn't talking about this specifically. I actually never thought it could be stalking. Also, selfies/pictures don't have to show the face either. Anyone who is dressed nicely eg a suit, dress, or fashionable clothes or pretty much anything can take pics. It's more like advertising for the brand of our choice. Just a way to show how cool it is to have a BlackBerry just as an additional supplement to the main channel.

It's just a suggestion that might be good or terrible so any input is welcome :)

PS: whoever thinks they're ugly shall not be afraid of being stalked & whoever thinks they're hot and don't mind posting pics shall be free to do so. Just saying.
Chap, I agree with you.

Ninja, I certainly won't be posting any pics of myself!!
You've seen a few of us on the blogcast right? No one would want to see that. Lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk