Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z30 Still Worth A Buy Nowadays?
"lifespan of a fly" Good one! Lol
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • Fayzul
iCraps and CrapDroids' lifespan go on a fly! :-)
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • Fayzul
I generally love the look and feel of my BlackBerries. I agree, they are built to last. I see no reason to not buy a Z30 unless you don't like BB10. I'm using mine now.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
I love my Z30, though to be fair, it's more my entertainment and workout device, while my Passport is my work device. (my work workhorse)
Received my 2nd hand Z30 today :) Setting it up as my primary driver replacing my Leap. At least for now :p

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Fayzul's post:
  • james pisano
Fayzul, your Z30's not that bad eh? Just slap an Amzer bumper case around it and it'll look sexy! (exposing the back wooven glass carbon fibre panel).
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • james pisano
I love my Z30, that's why I have another one, just in case something happens to the other one. :-)
(07-06-2016, 06:58 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Fayzul, your Z30's not that bad eh? Just slap an Amzer bumper case around it and it'll look sexy! (exposing the back wooden glass carbon fibre panel).

Looks perfect so far :) I'll use it for a week or two before judging :p
(07-06-2016, 09:06 PM)Fayzul Wrote: Looks perfect so far :) I'll use it for a week or two before judging :p

I'm thinking you'll be impressed with the Z30, not only does it have great battery life, it's also running the best OS on the planet...BlackBerry 10!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(07-06-2016, 09:06 PM)Fayzul Wrote: Looks perfect so far :) I'll use it for a week or two before judging :p

I give my BB10 devices a go for a month, at least, shuffling them according to my mood.. LOL