Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z30 Still Worth A Buy Nowadays?
I just bought a second hand Z30 for about USD100. It's spur of the moment kind of things. I'm still waiting for it to arrive but now I'm thinking whether it's a good buy... especially since I already owned several BB10 phones, so I don't really need it...

I'm actually looking for Z10 4G, but could not find any that's good deal...
I scour the web for very good BlackBerry deals and there are a lot really. Buying a Z30 is always a joy, whether it's brand new or second hand. I mean the hardware is excellent. The device is a great piece of hardware. With 10.3.3 and 10.3.4 coming, who knows what's in store.

I also found a Z10 for a bargain price. Well, it's in immaculate condition with all accessories included. I just bought a nice case for it and really looks brand new! It's my fun phone when going out.

My BlackBerry 10 collection is growing. I can say owning a BlackBerry 10 device isn’t regrettable. The OS is the best in the world. The hardware is durable and really a very good piece of kit compared to CrapDroid and iCrap devices.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • Fayzul
The Z30 is a sweet phone, battery life, et al, you will love it.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Fayzul
Great buy! My Z30 is one of my favourite devices.
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
[-] The following 1 user Likes kpbutton's post:
  • Fayzul
Z30 is awesome. BlackBerry's best effort to combine media/gaming with business/productivity into one (BB10) device. I am a PKB guy, but my Z30 beckons me to use it all the time. Just bought a new case for mine on Amazon.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 2 users Like james pisano's post:
  • Fayzul, mscloutier
Even though the Z30 is close to three years old, it's easily one of the best all touch devices available to this day!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • Fayzul
(03-06-2016, 07:04 PM)HYMAN Wrote: I also found a Z10 for a bargain price. Well, it's in immaculate condition with all accessories included. I just bought a nice case for it and really looks brand new! It's my fun phone when going out.

It's hard finding Z10 4G here in Malaysia since most of them is the 3G variants...
(04-06-2016, 01:41 AM)Fayzul Wrote: It's hard finding Z10 4G here in Malaysia since most of them is the 3G variants...

Try buying online, and outside Malaysia. BlackBerry Z10 4G variants are alot and waiting to be bought.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • Fayzul
The nice thing about the slab phones is that they have all pretty much looked the same from day one so there is no obvious way to tell it's age.

The Z30's internal hardware is still on par with or above 75% of the new phones on the market. When you consider the actual user experience, it will hold it's own with any current flagship device.

BlackBerry doesn't build flash-in-the-pan throw away devices designed to be replaced on a yearly or biannual basis. They build for the long term.
[-] The following 3 users Like BB4tw's post:
  • Fayzul, james pisano, mscloutier
(05-06-2016, 06:07 AM)BB4tw Wrote: The nice thing about the slab phones is that they have all pretty much looked the same from day one so there is no obvious way to tell it's age.

The Z30's internal hardware is still on par with or above 75% of the new phones on the market. When you consider the actual user experience, it will hold it's own with any current flagship device.

BlackBerry doesn't build flash-in-the-pan throw away devices designed to be replaced on a yearly or biannual basis. They build for the long term.

I agree. It is also the main problem that BlackBerry have. Their phones made to last for years that their users rarely buy new phone... unlike iPhone and android which have the lifespan of a fly :p
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fayzul's post:
  • BB4tw