Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Screenshot of Home Screen
Noticed watermarks, not testing the beta myself. No extra phone to try it on.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(03-06-2016, 04:29 PM)james pisano Wrote: Kpbutton Regarding your first screenshot, I assume that's a Passport? Why do you have the HUB icon there? Isn't swiping easy enough? Is it merely that you like it, or am I missing something?
I ask myself the same question all the time. I did it initially and never switched out. I am creature of habit and have to figure out a replacement app to remove it. Yeah, I'm a ***** and should get out of there. Hahaha

Sent on my BlackBerry Priv via Tapatalk
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
LoL! At least you're honest!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
I try. I've removed the hub from my phones.

"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
(03-06-2016, 04:30 PM)james pisano Wrote: Scmurf You like the "Last Weather App?" I love that one. Set it to England English, it's hilarious.

Yeah, I love sharing that one with my friends. Shows that a BlackBerry can be fun too :D
(05-06-2016, 12:53 AM)kpbutton Wrote: I ask myself the same question all the time. I did it initially and never switched out. I am creature of habit and have to figure out a replacement app to remove it. Yeah, I'm a ***** and should get out of there. Hahaha

KP, I have a folder on my last page where I stash all the system icons like Hub, Setup, Text Messages. That get them out of my way, but if I ever needed them back, I just have to drag them back out of the folder.
(07-06-2016, 12:29 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: KP, I have a folder on my last page where I stash all the system icons like Hub, Setup, Text Messages. That get them out of my way, but if I ever needed them back, I just have to drag them back out of the folder.
I do the same thing. Great way of ensuring thing's are available.

[-] The following 1 user Likes kpbutton's post:
  • Schmurf.
@BlackBerryHelp wants BlackBerry users to post shots of their homescreens on Twitter, and say why you love it. Here's their tweet: https://twitter.com/BlackBerryHelp/statu...6822532096
Nice!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
I just shared mine. Wonder if they'll notice UTB has its own folder?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk