Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passport, ahead of its time?
(29-05-2016, 09:14 PM)mscloutier Wrote: That's the beauty of BB10 phones, there's a form factor everyone. I must have multiple personalities, as I love them all! :p

All BB10 phones are different from one another. They're fit for different purposes, different usage and have its own personalities :)
(29-05-2016, 11:58 PM)Fayzul Wrote: All BB10 phones are different from one another. They're fit for different purposes, different usage and have its own personalities :)

And Martin has multiple personalities.. Lmfao!
I have one for each day of the week...
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

Lost. Passport is a great phone, just can't get one at Verizon.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
The Passport is the king of smartphones. Off the top of my head, the only improvements I think it needs, as well as ones that aren't really necessary but I would like to see them anyways, are:

1. replace the ':' with the '-' in the 4th row of keys. I really need this.
2. an audio DAC that can handle 96Khz/24-bit audio
3. a faster CPU...obviously. :-) It's not necessary, but more power is usually nice to have.

That's about it.
[-] The following 3 users Like bartron's post:
  • HYMAN, mscloutier, Schmurf.
(31-05-2016, 07:04 AM)bartron Wrote: The Passport is the king of smartphones. Off the top of my head, the only improvements I think it needs, as well as ones that aren't really necessary but I would like to see them anyways, are:

1. replace the ':' with the '-' in the 4th row of keys. I really need this.
2. an audio DAC that can handle 96Khz/24-bit audio
3. a faster CPU...obviously. :-) It's not necessary, but more power is usually nice to have.

That's about it.

I like your first comment and ended up thinking it would be nice to be able to customize the fourth row. I agree that I use the - more, but I also need the : so I would swap out the ' to get the - in the fourth row.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • bartron
I'd love to see a hybrid of the SE Passport and the red Passport,
'The Special Edition Red Passport'
Too much? Okay maybe I'm a tad obsessed with my Passports...damn you BlackBerry, why must I lust you so?
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

Still would love a Leap or Classic refresh, whether labelled II, 2, or SE.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Ninja
Leap and Classic SE ftw!
(08-06-2016, 10:10 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Still would love a Leap or Classic refresh, whether labelled II, 2, or SE.

I completely agree, with the specs of the Passport.
Martin
BlackBerry 10