Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passport, ahead of its time?
I am sitting here looking at my Passports and thinking how great of a device it is, it truly is an amazing device, cutting edge design and ahead of its time... running the best OS available, BlackBerry 10!
BlackBerry hit a grand slam with the Passport and rest of the world just doesn't realize it, or maybe they're just not ready.

For myself the Passport is near perfection.
I'm curious though, what changes, additions or improvements would UTB'ers like to see on the next generation Passport?
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

I agree completely. I bought mine second hand after it being a year and half old. It is still better than most devices out there and the OS is second to none.

Sent on my BlackBerry Priv via Tapatalk
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
[-] The following 1 user Likes kpbutton's post:
  • mscloutier
I have my Passports second hand as well. They perform as brand new. No issues at all. The SE is just incredible. The look, its PKB is second to none. The best BB10 device as of yet. (Sorry for the Classic owners.. LOL)
I would take Classic PKB over Passport PKB.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I prefer the capacitive PKB of the PP over the Classic. I like single handed typing ability if the Classic though

"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
[-] The following 2 users Like kpbutton's post:
  • Jope28, Schmurf.
Loved all BB10 phones. Owned most of them. Don't want to pick favourite :p
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fayzul's post:
  • mscloutier
If there's a Classic SE, that could be great. But this thread is about the Passport. :-)
(29-05-2016, 02:03 PM)Fayzul Wrote: Loved all BB10 phones. Owned most of them. Don't want to pick favourite :p

I agree, all BB10 phones are great devices.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(29-05-2016, 05:28 PM)HYMAN Wrote: If there's a Classic SE, that could be great. But this thread is about the Passport. :-)

Classic SE, I'd buy one in a heartbeat!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(29-05-2016, 09:01 AM)kpbutton Wrote: I prefer the capacitive PKB of the PP over the Classic. I like single handed typing ability if the Classic though

That's the beauty of BB10 phones, there's a form factor everyone. I must have multiple personalities, as I love them all! :p
Martin
BlackBerry 10