Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z30 FM Radio without headphones
(15-05-2016, 04:30 PM)james pisano Wrote: It's a highly business-capable slab. The Paratek antenna, superior speakers, extra microphones and BB10 productivity features like USB OTG, VKB, file manager, etc., make it an excellent business phone, while the ample screen and GPU make it a solid media and gaming device.

Couldn't agree more. Spot on James! :-)
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • james pisano
Damn. Although I wasn't aiming for an exhaustive list, I should have mentioned the HUB! One of the most ingenious mobile platform productivity features ever. Even though it's communications, it's productivity as well in the sense of getting things done with people.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
I completely agree. I have been thinking about how BlackBerry seems to be the only company whose devices each have a unique design.

The other manufacturers reuse their designs and rely solely on specs. If BlackBerry were to do the same, I would recommend refining the Z30 and just releasing a separate Android version like HTC did with Windows 8.

They could just add a slide out or even a modular keyboard. The Classic and Passport are virtually perfect for their target users and can serve our catalogue for many years like the Bold did.

What is really ironic is that BlackBerry is releasing two new phones this year and it looks like they will be original designs as well! All this while having to deal with lazy reviews that try to compare our fresh designs to the redressed products of our competitors!

While BlackBerry is making an effort to advance the market, the others just sit back and cash in. Man, when the scales start to balance, BlackBerry is going to soar so high they'll be untouchable. Best of all, they'll have done it fairly, cleanly, through perseverance and hard work so it will be well deserved. It's already started.
[-] The following 3 users Like m3mb3rsh1p's post:
  • Fayzul, james pisano, mscloutier
It's true that BlackBerry seems to be the only company producing devices with distinctly different designs, intended for different use cases.

My problem is they are all appealing! Gosh!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • Fayzul
(16-05-2016, 03:25 PM)james pisano Wrote: It's true that BlackBerry seems to be the only company producing devices with distinctly different designs, intended for different use cases.

My problem is they are all appealing! Gosh!

We have the same BlackBerry problem. I love to have them all.. LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • james pisano