Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superman Question
So you're saying he does not fly, he swims. Do you have any comic book references to back this up?
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
(11-05-2016, 12:45 PM)james pisano Wrote: So you're saying he does not fly, he swims. Do you have any comic book references to back this up?

That's enough Lex Luthor!  Mad Big_smile2
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
That wasn't an interrogation question, Bambino. LoL.

I'm still wondering if there is any mention of this in the comics; which I assume are the ultimate authority.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Still think Superman could go through water without kicking feet or using hands.
He can fly afterall. We gonna drive James nutzo with all this speculation.  Hehe!
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • james pisano
Superman will get his friend Nightcrawler to teleport him from place to place. He is the uber transport of superhero universe.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
That is another story. Beam me up Scotty.  Tounge
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I believe his method of propulsion is the same regardless of the medium that he is moving through.

The only thing that changes and effects the speed at which he can travel is the drag of said medium. Zero atmosphere is where he flies the fastest, flying through a super dense liquid like mercury would be the slowest.

Therefore, it's plausible that Aquaman could be faster in water due to his power being water specific where Supes has a more general method of propulsion.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4tw's post:
  • james pisano
(07-05-2016, 04:30 AM)Brad Wrote: Actually, most comic book characters have a very scientific explanation for their powers. Not necessarily real science though.... lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Do you mean "scientific" as compared to scientific? ;)
I'm not wondering so much about his ability to "fly" underwater as his ability to hover in midair and then take off again... or was that StuporDuck..???
That was Duck Dodger of the 21st Century!!! :D I am with you, Schmurf. How does Superman hover and how does he fly fast enough to make time go backwards?
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • james pisano