Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 beta
Is anyone here on the Windows 10 insiders program?
If so are you having issues with Link?
Since the latest update I'm having a problem with Link not firing up at all, (as well as other programs) which obviously means I can't back up or re install OS.
I've tried reporting it to Microsoft, along with countless others with the same issue, but nothing is being done about it.
Has anyone found a work around?
I left the insiders program last night hoping that it might revert to the last stable build but it hasn't, it looks like I have to re install Win10 but obviously if I do I will have to put everything back on.
If you can please help I will be forever grateful!
I dropped Windows 10 faster than I can say. Windows 7 Ultimate until it will no longer be supported or updated.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • GRIM
I refused Windows 10 and had Win 7 installed on my new laptop. However my IT guy loves it. Of course he also has a windows phone so you can never be sure about those type of people. :D

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
I actually like Windows 10, although I have to take extra time to turn off all the spying by Microsoft...
I just transition from Mac to Window 10. The maker pack in so many third party apps. Keep me busy uninstalling them.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
(30-05-2016, 01:24 AM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: I just transition from Mac to Window 10. The maker pack in so many third party apps. Keep me busy uninstalling them.

Don't forget turning off all the spying tools too :p
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fayzul's post:
  • bambinoitaliano
Windows 10 OS is great. I just don't like their spying tools. :-)
Didn't care care Windows 10 at all. I'll stick with my Windows 7 Ultimate.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(30-05-2016, 09:17 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Windows 10 OS is great. I just don't like their spying tools. :-)

The good thing is that all the spying tools can be turned off... at least I hope that's so :p
(30-05-2016, 08:47 AM)Fayzul Wrote: Don't forget turning off all the spying tools too :p

Thank you. I just read BJ's link and did that.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.