Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple Games
I got "Daktylos" and "Prospectiv" on my Q10. They're both fun and I recommend them. Daktylos is a great game with funny sound effects with a caveman-type dude who rides a pterodactyl and tries to avoid all kinds of stuff. Prospectiv is a neat, very simple game where you have to use your touch screen to manipulate three dimensional objects until they match a set pattern. Once you match the pattern, you advance to the next screen. Both games will hold your attention while you're waiting in line for coffee or hanging out at lunch during the work day.

On my Z30, I keep "Pac Man" and "Ten Pin Shuffle" since the screen is longer and those games benefit from that.

What games do you keep on your devices? Any good recommendations?
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
FYI- I did a review of Ten Pin Shuffle:

http://utbblogs.com/app-review-ten-pin-shuffle/
So thread title is "Couple Games"? I could post some couple games.....but none of them involve using a BlackBerry ;)
[-] The following 3 users Like Wayno's post:
  • HYMAN, james pisano, mscloutier
LoL. Yeah. Probably not the best title...That's what I get for posting so late at night,
I was misled...I feel cheated now. :-)
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(23-04-2016, 04:03 PM)Wayno Wrote: So thread title is "Couple Games"? I could post some couple games.....but none of them involve using a BlackBerry ;)

Lmfao!
(23-04-2016, 09:38 PM)mscloutier Wrote: I was misled...I feel cheated now. :-)

OK. I got a new Naked Twister game and it's really awesome.
(24-04-2016, 03:03 AM)james pisano Wrote: OK. I got a new Naked Twister game and it's really awesome.

TMI Waaaht  LMAO Big_smile2
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • james pisano