Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What BlackBerry is your current daily driver?
I'm now on my 2nd week with Z30 and Passport combo. Not much different than Leap and Passport combo though. Although I seems to take care my Z30 more than my Leap. Unlike my Leap, my Z30 wearing protection for one... I also use Z30 as a multimedia platform more than Leap... although that causes my Z30 battery life does not last as long as my Leap...
My Leap's battery life is better than my Z30. I slapped a BlackBerry hard shell case on my original Passport, and they both look the same now... textured back! By the way, I love my Leap to be naked. The back panel is sexy..
(16-06-2016, 11:23 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Stuck with Z30 for a while.

Not a bad thing to be "stuck" with!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Only used stuck, because jerkball Verizon won't give us a Leap.

(18-06-2016, 05:50 AM)james pisano Wrote: Not a bad thing to be "stuck" with!
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 2 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • Fayzul, james pisano
(18-06-2016, 07:25 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Only used stuck, because jerkball Verizon won't give us a Leap.

Or a Passport!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 2 users Like james pisano's post:
  • DickLewis13, Fayzul
So, if you guys are so unhappy with Verizon, why do you stay with them?
Covered in many threads. Three basic phones with my Z30 on my account. No other US Carrier can touch the price.
Plus to change, the three would have to purchase new phones.

(19-06-2016, 12:32 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: So, if you guys are so unhappy with Verizon, why do you stay with them?
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(19-06-2016, 12:32 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: So, if you guys are so unhappy with Verizon, why do you stay with them?

My area is covered by either US Cellular or Verizon.

Both use CDMA based networks so buying from Shopblackberry isn't an option for either. US Cellular has dropped BlackBerry altogether which leaves Verizon as the only option for me.

I know I gripe about big red's BlackBerry selection but it's better than the other alternative I have available.

If AT&T or another GSM carrier would cover my area then I would switch service and buy from shopblackberry
BB4tw, I'm honestly surprised that there's only two carriers covering your area. Even in rural Alberta we typically have three carriers - Rogers, Bell, and Telus. I hope that either AT&T or T-Mobile decides to cover your area.
(19-06-2016, 06:39 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: BB4tw, I'm honestly surprised that there's only two carriers covering your area. Even in rural Alberta we typically have three carriers - Rogers, Bell, and Telus. I hope that either AT&T or T-Mobile decides to cover your area.

Good point Schmurf, even here in Canada's sparsely populated east coast we have four carriers to choose from, the big three you mentioned as well as Eastlink.
Martin
BlackBerry 10