Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the one app you use everyday and could not get by without?
I'd say BBM with ClipMan having a supporting role.
(18-04-2016, 01:17 AM)Fayzul Wrote: I've got three apps thats always on my active frame. Calendar, Remember and My Accountant.

Fayzul. That's funny! I have Viira (which replaces Remember and to some extent, my calendar) and MoneyPlus open in active frames all the time.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • Fayzul
(17-04-2016, 09:34 PM)barljo Wrote: A very rare post to echo my channel comment:

Bridge (with Hub2Watch), so I can get notifications on my Pebble. My apps like BBM, BlackBullet, email, calendar etc are all very good, but having notifications pushed to my watch is fantastic.

With it also allowing watchapps to work as well, it really helps streamline my whole day.

Barljo- can you give some more detail about this? How does this work exactly? What kind of notifications do you get?
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
The one app would have to be my Calendar app. It keeps me functioning and where I ought to be.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Just BBM, next would be UTB..

I'm not too Calendarish.. :-)
Actually use Calendar a lot. Great design, easy to use.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(19-04-2016, 03:25 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Actually use Calendar a lot. Great design, easy to use.

I agree, I use the calendar and Remember app to keep myself and my busy family on time and organized.

Another very useful BlackBerry app is the Password Keeper, with all the different log ins and passwords I need to remember... I'd be lost without it.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

BlackBerry 's Calendar app is much better than other calendars, but my schedule is not that too hectic.

All I have on my calendar are birthdates of family members and a few appointments.
I keep my work appontments, my church appointments, family activities, plus imported tottenham Hotspur schedule and St. Louis Cardinal Schedule along will all holidays and birthdays/anniversary's in the family. Love the Calendar app.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
I find most apps built by BlackBerry very useful, it's part of what makes BlackBerry my choice...no need to go running to an app store full of millions of garbage apps to only find one or two gems.
Martin
BlackBerry 10