Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic is Kick *****
(19-04-2016, 01:50 AM)BB4tw Wrote: Don't come into a thread titled "Classic is kick ***" with your over sized, and trackpadless phone and expect to not get some friendly ribbing.

By the way, is that a Passport in your pocket or are you just happy to see me... Oops, my bad, of course it's a Passport, you need a phone that size when you're compensating ...

BAHAHAHA!!!

Just kidding, guys. At the end of the day, we are all on the same team.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(19-04-2016, 01:50 AM)BB4tw Wrote: Don't come into a thread titled "Classic is kick ***" with your over sized, and trackpadless phone and expect to not get some friendly ribbing.

By the way, is that a Passport in your pocket or are you just happy to see me... Oops, my bad, of course it's a Passport, you need a phone that size when you're compensating ...

BAHAHAHA!!!

Just kidding, guys. At the end of the day, we are all on the same team.

Bwahahaha!!!
Keep telling yourself that size doesn't matter all you Classic owners and that a 64 vette has more MOJO than a new z06. Size does matter and watch the Z06 smoke the '64 Vette. As far as the Passport: it's all about size and performance!! :D

[-] The following 2 users Like newcollector's post:
  • james pisano, mscloutier
(20-04-2016, 01:37 AM)newcollector Wrote: Keep telling yourself that size doesn't matter all you Classic owners...

We don't have to keep telling ourselves this. It's a truth that we live every day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4tw's post:
  • james pisano
(20-04-2016, 01:37 AM)newcollector Wrote: ... a 64 vette has more MOJO than a new z06. Size does matter and watch the Z06 smoke the '64 Vette. As far as the Passport: it's all about size and performance!! :D

Let me clue you in about MOJO. It isn't all about size, speed, performance, etc. It's about balance and the wisdom of how you use what you got.

A young bull and an old bull were standing at the top of a hill overlooking the herd of cows. The young bull looks at his mentor with fire in his eyes and says "Let's run down there and breed a few of them cows!"

The old bull calmly replies, "How about we WALK down there instead and breed ALL them cows."
[-] The following 3 users Like BB4tw's post:
  • james pisano, mscloutier, newcollector
(20-04-2016, 06:46 AM)BB4tw Wrote: Let me clue you in about MOJO. It isn't all about size, speed, performance, etc. It's about balance and the wisdom of how you use what you got.

A young bull and an old bull were standing at the top of a hill overlooking the herd of cows. The young bull looks at his mentor with fire in his eyes and says "Let's run down there and breed a few of them cows!"

The old bull calmly replies, "How about we WALK down there instead and breed ALL them cows."
LOL! And that's no bull!!

(20-04-2016, 06:46 AM)BB4tw Wrote: Let me clue you in about MOJO. It isn't all about size, speed, performance, etc. It's about balance and the wisdom of how you use what you got.

Bwahahaha!!!
My only response is a lyric from Badfinger, "If you want it, here it is, come and get it..." at least that's how my Passport MOJO bull in the field Vette rolls.