Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic is Kick *****
(18-04-2016, 03:57 AM)Brad Wrote: For me to put my Passport in my shirt pocket, I have to go naked, and jam it in there. It doesn't slide in and out easily. Also, it's heavy. You feel it, and I feel like it will fall out if I tie my shoe. Classic is light, fits easily, and is quick to come out to check and pop back in.

Nothing beats the toolbelt for efficiency.

Don't get me wrong, my Passport is my favorite phone by far, but Classic is more efficient at being a smartphone.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Effecient? i dont think so. easy to carry may be. i personally dont have issues with passport size. infact its the reason i love it.
Classic is an amazing phone, wish I could justify having more than one BlackBerry.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • james pisano
(18-04-2016, 07:08 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Effecient? i dont think so. easy to carry may be. i personally dont have issues with passport size. infact its the reason i love it.

Veeru is like "me against UTB" with regards to the Classic. LOL
Everyone has their preference, so no need to knock one phone over the other.
Tell us why Classic kicks it, don't use one, then just read, maybe.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(18-04-2016, 07:05 PM)veeru789 Wrote: that sounded a little.....Timcook-ish :P

Yeah. Um... That.

Or Star Wars-ish, if you're you're fan.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
(18-04-2016, 07:06 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Agreed. but i dont say passport sucks coz of it. these classic users make it sound like all other devices are useless. and truth is i used the classic for 3 weeks as DD. and went back to passport.

Well, I don't think all other devices suck, in fact, I have three other BB10 devices. And I'm typing this on a Q10. (Shhh. Don't tell Brad.)

But I do like fooling around and ribbing the Passport users! All for fun though! I want a Passport!
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • mscloutier
Don't come into a thread titled "Classic is kick ***" with your over sized, and trackpadless phone and expect to not get some friendly ribbing.

By the way, is that a Passport in your pocket or are you just happy to see me... Oops, my bad, of course it's a Passport, you need a phone that size when you're compensating ...

BAHAHAHA!!!

Just kidding, guys. At the end of the day, we are all on the same team.
[-] The following 4 users Like BB4tw's post:
  • Brad, HYMAN, james pisano, mscloutier
Classic is kick ***, as same as the other BB10 devices are.

It's for the purpose of usage and users' size and design preference that differs them from one another.

In short, your choice. :-)
FYI- here's a wrinkle; I'm using my Q10 now... :)
(19-04-2016, 04:00 AM)james pisano Wrote: FYI- here's a wrinkle; I'm using my Q10 now... :)

LOL