Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic is Kick *****
(17-04-2016, 03:12 PM)veeru789 Wrote: I don't understand when people say classic is better coz it fits in pockets. Lol. Passport does too and it's just more efficient. At least for me.

Lol, just like I don't understand why some prefer the fourth row ;-)
Three row is King. ;)
We all have our preferences, it's what makes us all unique.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • Brad
We are all unique, just like everyone else.
Classic without the 4th row would be interesting.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
The thing I'm sort of enjoying is my complete disinterest in all the shiny iToys and Samdungs while using a device that according to technical specs alone, doesn't match up. I'm surprised to find that I love this phone as much as I did when I got it brand new. We all know better than to believe technical specs translate directly to a superior user experience, but I'm just having fun watching the hubub while secretly knowing I have the better platform and device.

AND THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO PASSPORT USERS!

And I'm not gonna name any names. (VEERU.)
:)
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • mscloutier
(17-04-2016, 03:12 PM)veeru789 Wrote: I don't understand when people say classic is better coz it fits in pockets. Lol. Passport does too and it's just more efficient. At least for me.

For me to put my Passport in my shirt pocket, I have to go naked, and jam it in there. It doesn't slide in and out easily. Also, it's heavy. You feel it, and I feel like it will fall out if I tie my shoe. Classic is light, fits easily, and is quick to come out to check and pop back in.

Nothing beats the toolbelt for efficiency.

Don't get me wrong, my Passport is my favorite phone by far, but Classic is more efficient at being a smartphone.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 3 users Like Brad's post:
  • HYMAN, james pisano, mscloutier
Brad is gradually being assimilated to Classicism!

Resistance is futile!

Trust your feelings young paddawon!
Pay attention folks, I'm about to drop some knowledge;

The saying "Classics never go out of style" is completely true because once something is labeled as a classic that means that perfection has been found and the search for something better has ended. There can be specific improvements made in various categories but the mojo of the classic will not be outdone.

Example.
A new Corvette is faster and technologically more advanced but the '64 Vette has way more mojo.

When Chen gave the Classic its name, he knew exactly what he was doing.
[-] The following 5 users Like BB4tw's post:
  • Brad, Fayzul, HYMAN, james pisano, mscloutier
Good analogy on the Vette BB4tw!
The classy Classic.. :-)
(17-04-2016, 03:38 PM)james pisano Wrote: Let your hatred flow, Veeru! It gives you power! Join me, and get a Classic, and together we can rule the internets!!!

that sounded a little.....Timcook-ish :P
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • james pisano
(17-04-2016, 11:52 PM)mscloutier Wrote: Lol, just like I don't understand why some prefer the fourth row ;-)
Three row is King. ;)
We all have our preferences, it's what makes us all unique.

Agreed. but i dont say passport sucks coz of it. these classic users make it sound like all other devices are useless. and truth is i used the classic for 3 weeks as DD. and went back to passport.