Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic is Kick *****
James, you ha pockets when you are naked?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • james pisano
Yes. I had them surgically installed. It's quite handy when you're streaking around to be able to have your phone with you so you can call your attorney.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 2 users Like james pisano's post:
  • Brad, mscloutier
Since my knee replacement I don't streak anymore, I do more of a sloth.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(16-04-2016, 02:08 AM)james pisano Wrote: Agreed! The Classic is really easy in and out of your pockets, especially when you carry it naked!

I've just decided the typing experience is best naked too. Although some cases have the edges cut down along the keyboard, I think it's easier to type without a case...

Even though my Passport SE is my favorite BlackBerry, including its keyboard, screen size and so on, I find myself using it primarily as my tablet. It does fit in pockets but it's a tad cumbersome as an everyday carry device. I prefer the size of the Z10 and Classic as an everyday carry. Their size is just right and will easily slip in and out of any pockets.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(17-04-2016, 03:45 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Even though my Passport SE is my favorite BlackBerry, including its keyboard, screen size and so on, I find myself using it primarily as my tablet. It does fit in pockets but it's a tad cumbersome as an everyday carry device. I prefer the size of the Z10 and Classic as an everyday carry. Their size is just right and will easily slip in and out of any pockets.

The Classic is an everyday BlackBerry. It fits the size and one hand usability. On the hand, my SE is just a weekend smartphone, an alternative to my original Passport. The SE's feel is so sturdy unlike the soft touch feel of the original Passport's back. So, that's my SE's use, a weekend smartphone. I'm so sorry to spoilt your enthusiasm Martin about your SE! Lmfao!
Not all Hyman, I agree with you, I use my Passport as my social device / tablet, and whenever I have a lot of typing to do, my Passport is my go to device...the keyboard is simply fantastic! It truly is a joy to type on.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

I don't understand when people say classic is better coz it fits in pockets. Lol. Passport does too and it's just more efficient. At least for me.
Let your hatred flow, Veeru! It gives you power! Join me, and get a Classic, and together we can rule the internets!!!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • mscloutier
(17-04-2016, 03:38 PM)james pisano Wrote: Let your hatred flow, Veeru! It gives you power! Join me, and get a Classic, and together we can rule the internets!!!

LOL :-)
The Classic goes well with blazers and dapper men.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)