Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Calendar To BBM Group
I've checked mine, still working though.. :-)
Okay I've found the reason and the solution...

You cannot share an appointment that you've created from a BBM Group to another BBM Group.

You need to create the appointment outside BBM app. I.e. Local Calendar or Outlook Calendar. Only than you can shared that appointment to BBM Group.

Even if you create the appointment in a BBM Group and share it to the Local Calendar. That appointment cannot be shared back to another BBM Group. I'm not sure why... not compatible maybe...

Problem solved :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fayzul's post:
  • mscloutier
(07-04-2016, 08:04 PM)Fayzul Wrote: Okay I've found the reason and the solution...

You cannot share an appointment that you've created from a BBM Group to another BBM Group.

You need to create the appointment outside BBM app. I.e. Local Calendar or Outlook Calendar. Only than you can shared that appointment to BBM Group.

Even if you create the appointment in a BBM Group and share it to the Local Calendar. That appointment cannot be shared back to another BBM Group. I'm not sure why... not compatible maybe...

Problem solved :)

Security or Privacy reasons?! LOL
You're becoming good at this problem solving Fayzul, well done!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Wayno's post:
  • Brad, Fayzul
(07-04-2016, 10:58 PM)Wayno Wrote: You're becoming good at this problem solving Fayzul, well done!!

I'm actually solving my own problems :p

It's like thinking out loud :)
[-] The following 2 users Like Fayzul's post:
  • mscloutier, newcollector
(08-04-2016, 01:35 AM)Fayzul Wrote: I'm actually solving my own problems :p

It's like thinking out loud :)

which is good coz we are learining new things too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • Fayzul