Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Calendar To BBM Group
After the latest update I can no longer share appointment to the group calendar...

Anybody else experiencing this?

My norm is that I usually set a calendar event on my local calendar and than share it to relevant BBM Group via sharing the appointment to remember and than save the appointment into the group... this no longer works...

Even when I sent the appointment to someone else BBM they can no longer save the appointment into the Group Calendar...
i never tried this. But i usually pick an account for an event. i.e if its a BBM group event, then i choose that account. similarly for email and local accounts.
i just cheked. tried to share my calendar event from email and BBM group option wasnt there in the share menu.
Why not create calendar event inside the bbm group?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(07-04-2016, 01:31 PM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: Why not create calendar event inside the bbm group?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Yeah, why not?! It might solve it. :-)
Mostly because I've got a personal calendar which I shared with my wife, Outlook.com. I usually put all my appointments here. Some appointment however, not all, I shared with my staff members via BBM Group.

Usually I just create an appointment in my Outlook Calendar and than share it to the BBM Group. Now that no longer works. I now had to create appointment twice or more if I want to share that appointment with several BBM Group.

Maybe there's work around to this that I've not found yet...
Have you tried it with your other BlackBerry ID?
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(07-04-2016, 12:19 PM)veeru789 Wrote: i just cheked. tried to share my calendar event from email and BBM group option wasnt there in the share menu.

You cannot share directly to BBM Group. What I did was I share the appointment to Remember app. At the bottom of the Remember Note will be the appointment file. I click on it and add the appointment to the Group Calendar.

This no longer works however... so sad...
(07-04-2016, 07:37 PM)mscloutier Wrote: Have you tried it with your other BlackBerry ID?

Yes. I've tried with both my Passport and Leap. Two different BlackBerry ID...
Is that a part of the recent BBM update? :-)