Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBM Group Members Only Shown Pin
Problem solved, back on track, please.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
It's a sync issue that can happen pretty frequently with a member or two in the group. I've never seen it happen to everyone. A quick fix if it's just one, is to have them add a character to their name, then they can remove the character any time. It forces a sync and will usually fix it.

I may be wrong with the mechanics of a 'sync', but it works every time

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 3 users Like Brad's post:
  • DickLewis13, Fayzul, newcollector
(07-04-2016, 11:02 PM)mscloutier Wrote: Wayno has been following us Surprised ...I must say, this makes me a little nervous. Tounge Big_smile2

Keeping you all on your toes, lmao.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • mscloutier
(08-04-2016, 06:14 AM)Brad Wrote: It's a sync issue that can happen pretty frequently with a member or two in the group. I've never seen it happen to everyone. A quick fix if it's just one, is to have them add a character to their name, then they can remove the character any time. It forces a sync and will usually fix it.

interesting...thank you.
(08-04-2016, 06:14 AM)Brad Wrote: It's a sync issue that can happen pretty frequently with a member or two in the group. I've never seen it happen to everyone. A quick fix if it's just one, is to have them add a character to their name, then they can remove the character any time. It forces a sync and will usually fix it.

Yes I thought the same. Somekind of sync issue. The problem is I can't find a way to force a syncing...

Your fix is quite good... I'll try that next time...

Thanks...
Great thread. Always good to see how things get fixed.

Are the members of the group personal bbm contacts? Send them all bbm contact requests and see if it changes over time.
(16-04-2016, 02:47 AM)Onlyoneromeo Wrote: Are the members of the group personal bbm contacts? Send them all bbm contact requests and see if it changes over time.

All already in my personal BBM contact...
What group is it? I'd like to join. All we use around here is BBM. No whatsapp or texting lol, I'm serious we just bbm each other around here. And most of us have BlackBerry Phones, but there is a lot of iPhone and S6 users also. I'm a 15 year BlackBerry user and can't ever leave. I own almost every BlackBerry but all I really use now is my BlackBerry Priv.

From my BlackBerry Z10,Priv or Passport
(12-07-2016, 04:08 PM)ClarkAaron27 Wrote: What group is it? I'd like to join. All we use around here is BBM. No whatsapp or texting lol, I'm serious we just bbm each other around here. And most of us have BlackBerry Phones, but there is a lot of iPhone and S6 users also. I'm a 15 year BlackBerry user and can't ever leave. I own almost every BlackBerry but all I really use now is my BlackBerry Priv.

From my BlackBerry Z10,Priv or Passport
Where is "here"? Would love to hear about your BBM success getting people on the platform.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk