Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBM Group Members Only Shown Pin
(06-04-2016, 11:54 PM)mscloutier Wrote: Have you tried clearing the chat?
After you do so I would also force close BBM by long pressing on the X when BBM is minimized and then reopen it.

Tried it... leave it for a few hours... still not working...

I think I'll just tried to create a new group with the same people and see whether the problem persist...
(07-04-2016, 04:24 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Fayzul deserves a large round of applause for getting more users onto BBM.

Well... I don’t really deserve applause since it's really not that hard... I'm their new boss... they were forced to install BBM in their smartphone because of me :p I hope I won't get sued...
its only hard to get them to download BBM. after that they get hooked. ive been recently pushing some of my work contact to BBM and created groups for them. they absolutely love it.
Did you try to create new group? What if someone from your workers will try to create the group?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(07-04-2016, 08:26 AM)Fayzul Wrote: Well... I don’t really deserve applause since it's really not that hard... I'm their new boss... they were forced to install BBM in their smartphone because of me :p I hope I won't get sued...

LOL! That explains it Martin.. not rocket science eh?! :-)
I finally solved my problem :)

I invite my other BBM Account into the group. Give it administrative status. Leave the group with my original problematic ID. And the new administrator re-invite myself.

The Group repopulate itself and problem solves :)

On hindsight I could probably give administrative status to one of the group members, leave the group, and ask him to invite me back...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fayzul's post:
  • Brad
Fayzul, that's great news, thanks for the update!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

Been following this without any ideas but glad you got it sorted.
(07-04-2016, 10:55 PM)Wayno Wrote: Been following this without any ideas but glad you got it sorted.

Wayno has been following us Surprised ...I must say, this makes me a little nervous. Tounge Big_smile2
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

Wayno is following the discussion. Be careful guys. Encrypt this thread.. Lmfao!