Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBM Group Members Only Shown Pin
Greetings,

I've just created a new BBM Group which consists of mostly Android and iPhone users. I'm the only BlackBerry users in the group. The problem is when I look at the group members list it only shown their Pin Number and not their names and pictures. In my BBM contact list it's ok. The problems is only at the Group. It's even worst when chatting in the group because I'm not sure who is who because no user ID was shown.

I hope this problem can be easily fixable...
Fayzul, I noticed that you said you just created the BBM group, It can take a bit for the group to sync and settle in so to speak.
So I would suggest that you give it a day or two and everything should be fine.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(06-04-2016, 10:22 PM)mscloutier Wrote: Fayzul, I noticed that you said you just created the BBM group, It can take a bit for the group to sync and settle in so to speak.
So I would suggest that you give it a day or two and everything should be fine.

It actually have been more than a week actually. At first I thought I had to wait for it to sync fully too...

I will give it another week and report back...

Thanks
(06-04-2016, 10:45 PM)Fayzul Wrote: It actually have been more than a week actually. At first I thought I had to wait for it to sync fully too...

I will give it another week and report back...

Thanks

Odd indeed, I'll be looking forward to your update.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(06-04-2016, 09:13 PM)Fayzul Wrote: Greetings,

I've just created a new BBM Group which consists of mostly Android and iPhone users. I'm the only BlackBerry users in the group. The problem is when I look at the group members list it only shown their Pin Number and not their names and pictures. In my BBM contact list it's ok. The problems is only at the Group. It's even worst when chatting in the group because I'm not sure who is who because no user ID was shown.

I hope this problem can be easily fixable...

Is it happening to all of the members in the group, or just yourself?
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

It's just me since everyone else seems to know who is chatting. I'm the only one that have no clue who is who...
(06-04-2016, 11:46 PM)Fayzul Wrote: It's just me since everyone else seems to know who is chatting. I'm the only one that have no clue who is who...

Have you tried clearing the chat?
After you do so I would also force close BBM by long pressing on the X when BBM is minimized and then reopen it.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(06-04-2016, 11:54 PM)mscloutier Wrote: Have you tried clearing the chat?
After you do so I would also force close BBM by long pressing on the X when BBM is minimized and then reopen it.

I'll try this now... thanks
Fayzul, you're the odd man in your group, apparently..
Better make them switch to BB10 devices to correct the unusual. LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • Fayzul
(07-04-2016, 03:55 AM)HYMAN Wrote: Fayzul, you're the odd man in your group, apparently..
Better make them switch to BB10 devices to correct the unusual. LOL

Fayzul deserves a large round of applause for getting more users onto BBM.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • Fayzul