Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gifs and BBM
Today, Wayno sent a GIF on BBM and it didnt work. but when you request HD and then click on the GIF it works. in case anyone having issue sending and receiving GIFs. Probably BlackBerry should add GIFs as an option.
Excellent, thanks for highlighting this work around Veeru!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • veeru789
This is the same with Android and iOS. Cross platform BBM rocks!
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
(05-04-2016, 09:48 PM)kpbutton Wrote: This is the same with Android and iOS. Cross platform BBM rocks!

ah good to know.. thanks
(06-04-2016, 12:06 PM)veeru789 Wrote: ah good to know.. thanks
You're welcome

Sent on my BlackBerry Priv via Tapatalk
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
(05-04-2016, 06:26 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Today, Wayno sent a GIF on BBM and it didnt work. but when you request HD and then click on the GIF it works. in case anyone having issue sending and receiving GIFs. Probably BlackBerry should add GIFs as an option.
Totally agree. Adding Gifs brings BBM up to snuff in this area.
(07-04-2016, 01:57 AM)newcollector Wrote: Totally agree. Adding Gifs brings BBM up to snuff in this area.

GIF's have been available for quite some time in BBM, as avatars, Channel post, and sharing in individual chats.
I believe they've been around since the release of BB10.
Though I'd like the ability to share them in groups.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • HYMAN
(07-04-2016, 02:11 AM)mscloutier Wrote: GIF's have been available for quite some time in BBM, as avatars, Channel post, and sharing in individual chats.
I believe they've been around since the release of BB10.
Though I'd like the ability to share them in groups.

Agree.. :-)