Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The favorite BlackBerry tournament is wrong
I still believe a Passport vs Priv should be in the Finals. Enough said.. LOL
Thought I saw a poll that had Passport vs. Priv.
Passport won.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(09-04-2016, 07:03 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Thought I saw a poll that had Passport vs. Priv.
Passport won.

DL, you did indeed, here's the link - http://utbblogs.com/pick-your-favorite-b...-big-guns/ -
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • DickLewis13
(09-04-2016, 09:52 AM)mscloutier Wrote: DL, you did indeed, here's the link - http://utbblogs.com/pick-your-favorite-b...-big-guns/ -

Yes, Passport HAMMERED the Priv
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
The weirdest thing about it was that the Z3 and Leap were considered twins because they kinda look alike. Would you consider iPhone first generation similar to iPhone 4 because they look identical from the front? Or even an iPod touch would be considered as a twin for iPhone?

Don't misunderstand me but both the Leap and Z3 are different. The Leap still classier from behind and had better specs
(16-04-2016, 12:35 PM)Ninja Wrote: The weirdest thing about it was that the Z3 and Leap were considered twins because they kinda look alike. Would you consider iPhone first generation similar to iPhone 4 because they look identical from the front? Or even an iPod touch would be considered as a twin for iPhone?

Don't misunderstand me but both the Leap and Z3 are different. The Leap still classier from behind and had better specs

LOL.. where is Bradley? Brad has to explain all of these things.. Lmfao!
That's because the Leap is considered an upgrade to the Z3 outside of US, upgrade to Z10 in the US.

(16-04-2016, 12:35 PM)Ninja Wrote: The weirdest thing about it was that the Z3 and Leap were considered twins because they kinda look alike. Would you consider iPhone first generation similar to iPhone 4 because they look identical from the front? Or even an iPod touch would be considered as a twin for iPhone?

Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy

The Z3 was for developing markets. The Leap was for.... developed markets. Lol

But not the US :(

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
That must mean the USA is an undeveloped developed country with no chance to score either device.

[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • Brad
(17-04-2016, 02:37 AM)newcollector Wrote: That must mean the USA is an undeveloped developed country with no chance to score either device.

*crying*