Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working Facebook Messenger for BB10
I am researching on a suitable Facebook APKs, which can run on BB10. I have found one, which I have installed on my Passport, which is running pretty well. Unfortunately, I am yet to find a Messenger APK which can do the same. Any ideas where I can get it? I don't have Snap installed on my devices. It was laggy last time, on my Z10, so I am reluctant to load it.
Sent from the Tapatalk universal Windows App installed on my Lenovo G50 Windows 10 laptop
Since Snap runs best from computer, not sure how it would make Z10 laggy. Snap finds newest version whereas Amazon Store often has older versions.
Give it a try again, doubt you will be disappointed. For FB, I only use browser and don't use the IM at all.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(25-03-2016, 08:55 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Since Snap runs best from computer, not sure how it would make Z10 laggy. Snap finds newest version whereas Amazon Store often has older versions.
Give it a try again, doubt you will be disappointed. For FB, I only use browser and don't use the IM at all.
Maybe, I should say I loaded Snap on my Z10 and was able to access the Google Play Store? It has been a while and I have forgotten now.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
I managed to get this one, and it is working reasonably well, though it tends to crash quite a bit.    

I also installed this Facebook APK.

Why not using FM from the BlackBerry world? Nemory did some good job

I don't remember the name but there's an app that integrates all IM's including FB into one. Did you try that and browser for regular FB?
for bb10 not working :(
My apk is the new one and its working great..

Swiped from My BlackBerry DTEK50
Quote:My apk is the new one and its working great..

can you share the apk please?
i tried to download messenger apk from that link and also from apkmirror but it doesn't work :(.