Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I struggled to find where to send a PM from the UTB site on PC
Wink 
Yes, it happened earlier today. I was desperately tying to send Veeru a PM, to ask him to be my BBM contact. I needed to urgently consult about WhatsApp. Yes, I use it because most of my contacts are on it and they don't use BBM. 
I tried the Tapatalk app that I installed on my Windows 10 laptop, but it does not support PMs right now. I didn't want to use the one on my Passport because I was in "big screen" mood today. So, I turned to the UTB blogs page on my laptop and then I got totally lost. Where to press? 
I tired to search for Veeru. I found his name, but I could not PM him from the search result. It was only when I clicked the "Portal" button that all was revealed. Embarrased . What is the lesson? I need to spend more time browsing UTB on my laptop. It is easier on my eyes, on account of the much, much larger screen.  Anyone fancy a BlackBerry phone with a 12 inch screen? I doubt it  Big_smile2 .
This is why I use the browser on my passport and laptop for UTBing. Most of the services, including banking, movie tickets, airlines, are easy on wide screen browser of passport. Apps are soo over rated.

12inch isn't a phone. It would be a tablet / laptop. That's the size of my surface pro3 almost.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • Ninja
Veeru, the 12" phone statement was me trying to be funny :).

(23-03-2016, 10:07 PM)veeru789 Wrote: This is why I use the browser on my passport and laptop for UTBing. Most of the services, including banking, movie tickets, airlines, are easy on wide screen browser of passport. Apps are soo over rated.

12inch isn't a phone. It would be a tablet / laptop. That's the size of my surface pro3 almost.
I'll try the browser for UTBing... again. I used to use it before I tried Tapatalk, thanks to Brad's signature on forum posts. To be honest, I find foruming easier using Tapatalk on my Passport and Z30.

(23-03-2016, 10:07 PM)veeru789 Wrote: This is why I use the browser on my passport and laptop for UTBing. Most of the services, including banking, movie tickets, airlines, are easy on wide screen browser of passport. Apps are soo over rated.

12" BlackBerry? That could be a BlackBerry TV/Tablet/Smartphone in one.. LOL
Sipo is just winding up Veeru.
(23-03-2016, 11:34 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Sipo is just winding up Veeru.
He's a great guy, Veeru. He answered all my WhatsApp questions and gave me one or two suggestions to try with the Android Facebook app, for it to display larger text size. When I load it, it is stuck on about 5 points, which sucks!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(24-03-2016, 01:28 AM)SipoKapumba Wrote: He's a great guy, Veeru. He answered all my WhatsApp questions and gave me one or two suggestions to try with the Android Facebook app, for it to display larger text size. When I load it, it is stuck on about 5 points, which sucks!

Thanks Sipo. anything to help our community. BTW, which android FB app are you using. from Amazon or snap?
Is there one on Amazon? I don't think so. I just had to download it using that Android download link you shared, or, I got a working FB Android link from another source.

just sideload snap. it takes few minutes and you can keep updating your apps as and when they are ready.