Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just installed Tapatalk on my laptop
Hey everybody, I have installed Tapatalk on my Windows 10 laptop. I got the app from the Windows App Store. Now, I can be foruming from my PC as well. Hooray!
Glad to hear that Sipo! :-)
UTB is my total addiction. Just trying to find ways and means of feeding the cravings. With Blend installed on my two BlackBerry devices, I can practically do everything now without picking up my phones, when I am working from my laptop. How cool is that? This is what users of other platforms are missing. BlackBerry is about productivity! It is a no-brainer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SipoKapumba's post:
  • Fayzul
I wonder, anyone else using Tapatalk on their Windows 10 laptop? I cannot see Blogs in any of the headings, so, I cannot follow UTB Blogs fully using the Windows 10 app.
I didn't even know that there was a windows version. Lol

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
(21-03-2016, 02:11 AM)Brad Wrote: I didn't even know that there was a windows version. Lol

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
I just searched the Windows 10 store and I found the app.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
When I'm at work and at my desk, I visit the UTB forums via UTB's web site on my Windows PC, and when I'm on the go or at home I use the UTB app. I'll be sure to check out the Tapatalk app though for my work PC.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • SipoKapumba
(21-03-2016, 05:13 AM)mscloutier Wrote: When I'm at work and at my desk, I visit the UTB forums via UTB's web site on my Windows PC, and when I'm on the go or at home I use the UTB app. I'll be sure to check out the Tapatalk app though for my work PC.
Looks like the Tapatalk app for Windows 10 might need an update for it to have a Blogs feature like we have on the Android app.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Thanks for the update Sipo.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • SipoKapumba
Nice! im still old fashioned. use the browser on both passport and surface pro for forums