Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much memory?
(10-03-2016, 05:09 PM)veeru789 Wrote: A match made in BlackBerry heaven ....lol

LOL.. BlackBerry Haven? :-)
just flow with it....dont ask questions :P
Lmfao. Good point Veeru. :-)
(10-03-2016, 03:19 PM)HYMAN Wrote: I haven't really fiddled with it yet that much yesterday. I will go on today and see what's that 7.5GB is all about.

I sound like Sipo now. LOL

But Sipo's on about his Passport's juice. And I'm on my Passport's memory.

Anyway, thanks guys. I'll update you later.
:) I'm okay with my Passport's juice now. The great people of UTB, coupled with some other research I have done, has totally convinced me that there will always be some good and bad juice days. I get over 24 hours some days and the average 14 hours on other days.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(10-03-2016, 05:09 PM)veeru789 Wrote: A match made in BlackBerry heaven ....lol
Stop fighting, Veeru!

(12-03-2016, 06:55 AM)SipoKapumba Wrote: :) I'm okay with my Passport's juice now. The great people of UTB, coupled with some other research I have done, has totally convinced me that there will always be some good and bad juice days. I get over 24 hours some days and the average 14 hours on other days.

The Passport has an engine comparable to a V8 or even a V12 for cars. So battery life will depend on your usage. :-)
BlackBerry Haven would have been a better site name. Lol

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • veeru789
(17-03-2016, 04:53 AM)Brad Wrote: BlackBerry Haven would have been a better site name. Lol

you'd stil get attacked by some Titans occasionally. :P
BlackBerry Haven.. sounds like a holiday resort.

(Exclusive to BlackBerry users only and with BlackBerry devices only as well. LOL!)
(12-03-2016, 08:07 AM)HYMAN Wrote: The Passport has an engine comparable to a V8 or even a V12 for cars. So battery life will depend on your usage. :-)

In my case it is pedal to the metal all day long!! If you got it, flaunt it! So my battery life is from 7am until 10pm with a little juice up mid day to make sure we get all the way thru until it goes on the charger.