Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skipping To The Next Song
When you're in the song list screen in the Music app, you can see the name of the current song playing at the top of the screen along with a Pause/Play button. If you want to go to the Play screen, you just tap on that top part of the screen. But if you just want to skip to the next/previous song, you can simply swipe that top part of the screen to the right/left.

IMO, the Music app has the best UI of all music players I've ever tried. Kudos to the developers who made it.
[-] The following 2 users Like bartron's post:
  • RobcThbay, Schmurf.
Good one, though I never use music app.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(01-03-2016, 06:35 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Good one, though I never use music app.

Lmfao!!!

DL! What DO you use on your phone?? Seems like you're always answering 'I don't' lmao!!!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 4 users Like Brad's post:
  • bartron, pippimarried, Schmurf., veeru789
Normal things. Calls, text, email, UTB Forums and Blogs. BBM and more. I wanna listen to music, I have SiriusXM, so I'll go for a ride. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 2 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • Brad, RobcThbay
I'm pretty sure that DL's phone has a rotary dial and a curly cord attached to the wall. :D

In all fairness, I don't use the music app either. I use Nobex and I hart radio. Don't have anything pre recorded.
[-] The following 4 users Like BB4tw's post:
  • bartron, Brad, Schmurf., veeru789
I have a 128gb card in my phone, and a 128gb thumbdrive in my car. I'm trying to fill them both. And I have a freaking long way to go! Lol

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • bartron
(01-03-2016, 08:07 AM)Brad Wrote: I have a 128gb card in my phone, and a 128gb thumbdrive in my car. I'm trying to fill them both. And I have a freaking long way to go! Lol

Me too, that's a whole lot of music to fill 128GB!!
(01-03-2016, 07:16 AM)Brad Wrote: Lmfao!!!

DL! What DO you use on your phone?? Seems like you're always answering 'I don't' lmao!!!

I just made a similar comment in another thread..lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • Brad
Wayno, you can use the volume rockers to skip songs back and forward to.
(01-03-2016, 09:20 AM)veeru789 Wrote: Wayno, you can use the volume rockers to skip songs back and forward to.

That must be a setting somewhere, mine actually adjusts volume, surprise, surprise!! Lol