Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OS 10.3.2.2876 Android app delete fix
(14-01-2016, 10:46 AM)dphjeff Wrote: Yes it is Windows 10 and it sucks. I will try Darcy's tools sometime.

Or this:
Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center, download both 32 and 64 bits versions and install both from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/...)(vb_cb)()
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • Robert
(16-01-2016, 09:08 PM)Wayno Wrote: Or this:
Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center, download both 32 and 64 bits versions and install both from here:
This.

Sent from my STV100-1
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
I down loaded and installed the 2 android files, amazon app store still shows apps I have uninstalled as installed, I click open and nothing happens, would a wipe clear up that issue?
I reinstalled the apps I wanted to get rid. Then uninstalled.
This is after getting the 2813 Android bar files.

(17-01-2016, 05:08 AM)DW44 Wrote: I down loaded and installed the 2 android files, amazon app store still shows apps I have uninstalled as installed, I click open and nothing happens, would a wipe clear up that issue?
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
umm, cant reinstall, they already show installed
(17-01-2016, 05:24 AM)DW44 Wrote: umm, cant reinstall, they already show installed

Seems like the installation of the two Android files might not have taken properly. Maybe try again using DL's Blitz package with those two Android files included. Be sure to uncheck the "only install newer apps" check box first. If all else fails, a security wipe will fix it
the files are the correct ones, as I get an 85 meg. update from blackberry, I am assuming its the android files from the latest OS, I dunno maybe its best that BB10 can't run android apps? I say this because I have a few that do run ok but when I update some to latest version they become useless due to the google play crap
(17-01-2016, 12:51 AM)Robert Wrote: This.

Sent from my STV100-1

That didn't work for me.... even though Robert told me it would :|

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(16-01-2016, 09:08 PM)Wayno Wrote: Or this:

Actually after testing with these files, the VCRUNTIME140.dll error continues.

I did some searching and found that you actually need the vc_redist.x86.exe version for Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015.

You can find the files here: Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015. Select download and then choose vc_redist.x86.exe.

***Note: I have tested this with Sachesi 2.0.3 on Windows 7 and it's working perfectly for me. If someone can test on Windows 10 and post their results I'd appreciate it.
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert's post:
  • DickLewis13
My error with Sachesi 2.0.3: 0xc000007b, different, but I had vc_resist.x64.exe installed.
Installed 32 bit version Robert suggested, Sachesi working fine now.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 2 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan, Robert