Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah Baby!
(28-03-2016, 12:08 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Q is not as bad. probably because of a smaller screen.

I mean Z10 & Q10 have removable batteries. I'm sorry for the confusion. :-)
My battery would a lot longer if I didn't spend so much time on my phone making calls, sending emails and text messages, using BlackBerry Maps to get around, watching the St. Louis Cardinals play and my Tottenham Hotspur, as well as listening to music and surfing the Web and filing insurance papers online and, and, and...the list goes on and on.
[-] The following 2 users Like newcollector's post:
  • bartron, mscloutier
(30-03-2016, 10:08 PM)newcollector Wrote: My battery would a lot longer if I didn't spend so much time on my phone making calls, sending emails and text messages, using BlackBerry Maps to get around, watching the St. Louis Cardinals play and my Tottenham Hotspur, as well as listening to music and surfing the Web and filing insurance papers online and, and, and...the list goes on and on.

Well, because it's a BlackBerry! You can do so much more. And it's called PRODUCTIVITY. :-)
(30-03-2016, 10:08 PM)newcollector Wrote: My battery would a lot longer if I didn't spend so much time on my phone making calls, sending emails and text messages, using BlackBerry Maps to get around, watching the St. Louis Cardinals play and my Tottenham Hotspur, as well as listening to music and surfing the Web and filing insurance papers online and, and, and...the list goes on and on.

in other words, would last longer if you kept it in the drawer. thats what iPhones are for ...lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • HYMAN
(31-03-2016, 12:40 PM)veeru789 Wrote: in other words, would last longer if you kept it in the drawer. thats what iPhones are for ...lol

LOL :-)
I thought if I used it as a paperweight then it would last longer. :D at least then it would still be an attention grabber.
(06-04-2016, 09:26 PM)newcollector Wrote: I thought if I used it as a paperweight then it would last longer. :D at least then it would still be an attention grabber.

youd probably trash it on the wall when you get pissed.