Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah Baby!
(27-03-2016, 01:57 AM)Farzeen_Rashid Wrote: Hey thanks mate, you said the right thing, upto 85 % the charge goes down quick. But after that it doesn't go down like the first 10%. Finally I am happy to know that my passport battery is just normal, thanks for ins tilling that confidence in me :)
It is a case of "crisis of expectations". So much hype about how great the battery is, out of the box, but in the real world, users get different experiences, some brilliant, but for others, it takes a while for the battery performance to begin to show its true potential. It took a month for me, during which time I was worried.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes SipoKapumba's post:
  • Fayzul
(26-03-2016, 09:39 PM)Wayno Wrote: I don't let mine get down that far, I don't believe it's good for the battery to do that. But sometimes it is necessary.

It only happened once when my little daughter was watching YouTube videos.

I normally charge my BlackBerry devices when battery drops to 20% and the amber light sets in. :-)
Depending on time of day and usage, I'll charge between 40 to 50%. Always charge overnight.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Fayzul
Same here DL, once I'm ready to turn in for the night, I plug my BlackBerry in for the night.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

Plugging in now, not yet 6:30 my time.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
My Z30 is at 30% at the moment 10:28 PM, unplugged at 6:30 AM this morning. Fairly heavy usage at work today, though once I get home, I have my Passport to catch up on the forums and what not.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

Unless you are getting terrible battery life, few hrs here and there is no big deal. Not everyone uses their phone the exact same way and install the same apps. Bottom line is BlackBerry has the best battery life. Except Z10, for which you can buy removable battery.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • Schmurf.
(27-03-2016, 04:28 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Unless you are getting terrible battery life, few hrs here and there is no big deal. Not everyone uses their phone the exact same way and install the same apps. Bottom line is BlackBerry has the best battery life. Except Z10, for which you can buy removable battery.

Z10 and Q10.

Z30 and the rest have better battery life if not the best.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • Schmurf.
Q is not as bad. probably because of a smaller screen.
(27-03-2016, 08:20 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Plugging in now, not yet 6:30 my time.
And to clarify, from what I know (for those who aren't familiar with DL), his days starts at what? 6am or so?

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk