Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Channel is here C002785A1
Thanks Brad

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(17-02-2016, 02:37 PM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: it's for over 18... just sexy sports pictures...

It is Family.

Don't think it's family oriented... maybe father -son or father and lesbian daughter

[-] The following 1 user Likes SimpleBerryRoy's post:
  • Brad
(20-02-2016, 12:44 AM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: Don't think it's family oriented... maybe father -son or father and lesbian daughter

Lol. So, Roy, are you saying watching these people on TV, skimpilly dressed, is as good as watching an 18 rated show?

Depending on which sports you looking....but specifically the pics that I post can outrageous some women organizations...

(20-02-2016, 05:10 AM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: Depending on which sports you looking....but specifically the pics that I post can outrageous some women organizations...

But if they are real life sports pictures, what will those women's organisations say? Many women's sports uniforms, whether volleyball, tennis, etc., have them skimpilly and sexually dressed, to sexually appeal to both men and women.

(20-02-2016, 05:15 AM)SipoKapumba Wrote: But if they are real life sports pictures, what will those women's organisations say? Many women's sports uniforms, whether volleyball, tennis, etc., have them skimpilly and sexually dressed, to sexually appeal to both men and women.

Well, sexy sells..
Sell better than not sexy...