Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "like new" Z30
More likely Red.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Funny thing about it yesterday, we were in a mall.

As me and my little girl were waiting for my wife, a phone sales lady stopped me and asked me about my "like new" phone (Z30 in a Blackberry hard shell case) after I finished talking to my wife over the phone. The lady asked me if it's an iPhone 6s and I said no, then when I flipped it over she said "oh it's an LG G3!"

I gave her a wide grin and told her "it's a mix of both but far better than both! You should better check it out and buy one! By the way, it's a BlackBerry!"

I made her think twice.. and got curious about Blackberry BB10 devices. LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • veeru789
She didn't seem very observant.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Many people can't recognise a Blackberry 10 device.

They all think people use the same kind of phones, it's just either a crApple or a crApDroid.

That's how brainwashed the world is today.
(21-02-2016, 06:54 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Funny thing about it yesterday, we were in a mall.

As me and my little girl were waiting for my wife, a phone sales lady stopped me and asked me about my "like new" phone (Z30 in a Blackberry hard shell case) after I finished talking to my wife over the phone. The lady asked me if it's an iPhone 6s and I said no, then when I flipped it over she said "oh it's an LG G3!"

I gave her a wide grin and told her "it's a mix of both but far better than both! You should better check it out and buy one! By the way, it's a BlackBerry!"

I made her think twice.. and got curious about Blackberry BB10 devices. LOL

Well done Hyman, hopefully you planted the BlackBerry seed in her mind.
BlackBerry is the king of smartphones, people just don't realize it.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(21-02-2016, 11:19 PM)mscloutier Wrote: Well done Hyman, hopefully you planted a seed in her mind.
BlackBerry is the king of smartphones, people just don't realize it.

True. :-)
Nice deal Hyman!! I'm on the hunt for a Classic. I have an SE, an ATT Pass. And a z10. Also setting aside my pennies to get a Priv to play with.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Great buy! I love my Z30! Still the best slab available!

I also agree- if I could get all the Z30 functionality into the Z10 footprint, that would be awesome and I would chose that one first.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
good one Hyman. unfortunately, when she goes to the carrier store, most likely the sales rep will sell her something else coz they get higher commision.
Thanks guys. I know, the brainwashed mind effect of some reps. Well, at least I made her think it over. LOL

I'm so hooked on my Z30, I bought another one. Yay!!!

It's still the best slab phone for BlackBerry even after nearly 3 years since it was released.

I was actually looking to buy a Leap or a PP SE, but a very good and irresistible offer came along, so I didn't think twice of jumping on to grab a cheaply priced Z30 and passed up on them (Leap & PP SE). Now I have two Z30s in my BlackBerry arsenal.. LOL

PP SE is next on my radar. :-)