Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "like new" Z30
Recently, I bought a "used-like new" Z30 on Amazon UK for just a £100. It's in pristine condition, no marks, chips, dents and it's in excellent working condition. It's OS is updated as well to the latest one.

The seller said, he sold it because he's not familiar with the BB10 OS and he's going back to iOS. I feel sorry for him. His loss is my gain. :-)

I'm waiting for a Passport SE...but this offer was so tempting, I wasn't able to resist!

The Passport SE can wait until summer this year though. LOL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 2 users Like HYMAN's post:
  • fishlove73, veeru789
A bit partial to my Z30. A tad on the large side, but great phone. No problem with AMOLED, brightness turned way down.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(15-02-2016, 09:51 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: A bit partial to my Z30. A tad on the large side, but great phone. No problem with AMOLED, brightness turned way down.

The Leap looks a bit taller than the Z30 with its squarish design but the Z30 looks a bit wider though. :-)
Leap: 5.67" x 2.87" x 0.37"

Z30: 5.53" x 2.83" x 0.37"

Leap seems to be larger overall.
The Z10 is about the perfect size.

5.12" x 2.58" x 0.35"
(15-02-2016, 08:52 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Recently, I bought a "used-like new" Z30 on Amazon UK for just a £100. It's in pristine condition, no marks, chips, dents and it's in excellent working condition. It's OS is updated as well to the latest one.

The seller said, he sold it because he's not familiar with the BB10 OS and he's going back to iOS. I feel sorry for him. His loss is my gain. :-)

I'm waiting for a Passport SE...but this offer was so tempting, I wasn't able to resist!

Wow! Nice buy. I'll also start looking for "used like new" phones.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(15-02-2016, 10:41 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: The Z10 is about the perfect size.

5.12" x 2.58" x 0.35"

I agree, for everyday use and pocket ability the Z10 is the perfect size.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(15-02-2016, 08:52 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Recently, I bought a "used-like new" Z30 on Amazon UK for just a £100. It's in pristine condition, no marks, chips, dents and it's in excellent working condition. It's OS is updated as well to the latest one.

Great buy!! Going back to iOS...poor bugger!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(15-02-2016, 11:53 PM)SipoKapumba Wrote: Wow! Nice buy. I'll also start looking for "used like new" phones.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Yes, you just have to be patient scouring sites online. Amazon is a trusty site. eBay...well... I doubt some sellers there.
Now, I'm on a hunt for Passport SE. If I can find a brand new one, I will buy one. But if offers come along like that of my "like new" Z30, then I'd jump on it again! No doubt! :-)
eBay has never been a problem for me. Dishonest sellers are kicked and banned fast.
Besides, eBay has your back, they stand behind every sale. No problems that I see.
All sites have shifty sellers.