Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This the place to create new group ?
Give me one name....does penzus MMT will do the job?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes SimpleBerryRoy's post:
  • Brad
(17-02-2016, 02:38 PM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: Give me one name....does penzus MMT will do the job?

never used it but bought it anyway on BlackJack's recommendation.
I will try to use it for Animated GIF
Back on the high road. I am a Baseball fan (cricket is the monopoly of baseball. Once you start playing it never ends) and a Tottenham Hotspur fan (I started to type "supporter" but I knew Brad would have something to say about that). I also enjoy most other sports, but the two big ones are baseball (St. Louis Cardinals) and BPL.

Oh, if you are an Arsenal fan, February 2nd will now be appropriately celebrated as St. Gunnerfinishbehindus Day! Or also known as St. Farsenal Day! ;)

I'm More Maccabi Haifa fan (My local team) and then i prefer German soccer league. NBA little bit and now my friend try to teach me American Football.
If you're a Sports fan, any sports, I have made an All Sport Chat group. From European, American, Asian and African sports. Everyone is welcome!

Just hit me up on my channel C001AB43F and I'll add you up.

Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • ClarkAaron27
(17-02-2016, 02:38 PM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: Give me one name....does penzus MMT will do the job?

Yes. That makes great gifs from video clips. I use it a lot.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Thanks brad

(19-02-2016, 03:41 AM)HYMAN Wrote: If you're a Sports fan, any sports, I have made an All Sport Chat group. From European, American, Asian and African sports. Everyone is welcome!

Just hit me up on my channel C001AB43F and I'll add you up.

Thanks.
You a Miami Dolphins fan by chance? #FinsUp

From my BlackBerry Z10,Priv or Passport