Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it still worth it to buy a new Z10 nowadays?
That's what's known as a blinding flash of the obvious. LOL
(05-03-2016, 10:21 AM)Fayzul Wrote: So the moral of the story is that even a 4 years old BlackBerry Z10 is still worth to buy and is still much better than the latest and greatest iPhone or Android phone :p

Definitely is. and the credit goes to the OS. it doesnt need high spec to perform well and with every update it keeps getting better.
[-] The following 4 users Like veeru789's post:
  • cnotp01, Fayzul, james pisano, mscloutier
A Z10 is waiting for me. I'd like to buy it too. :-)
I think the Z10 is a solid device so long as you're not in for heavy media consumption and gaming. Buy TWO Charger Bundles and you'll be able to manage the power level. It's a great form factor and I love the style. I think it's still worth a buy. Hell, if the new iPhone is worth a buy, the Z10 sure as hell is.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • Fayzul
The Z10s, the Leaps, the Q10s and the Q5s are sold on bargain prices on Amazon UK. You just have to scour the best deals though..

And it's like watching stock prices too, prices on Amazon tend to increase and decrease in a matter of hours or days. So keeping an eye is one thing to consider.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • james pisano
I'd buy the z10 for a device completion but the battery doesn't last the full day. If you have the ability to charge partway through the day, it's a great device. If not, go either Leap or Z30.
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
Funny thing that. My wife always found she had enough juice on the Z10, but I always drained it down partway through the day.
I'm checking out a mint conditioned Z10 at the moment. Complete with all the BlackBerry10 shebang. :-)
(28-05-2016, 06:41 PM)HYMAN Wrote: I'm checking out a mint conditioned Z10 at the moment. Complete with all the BlackBerry10 shebang. :-)

Mint conditioned? Is that like air conditioned, but fresher? LOL
(03-06-2016, 11:18 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: Mint conditioned? Is that like air conditioned, but fresher? LOL

It's English mint. Bwahahahaaa!

Yeah, literally looks fresh really. And I slapped a nice case for it and looks spanking brand new! Lmfao!