Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it still worth it to buy a new Z10 nowadays?
I saw a new Z10 selling at RM600, about USD145 several days ago. I'm tempted to buy it but not sure is it still worth it or not...
(15-02-2016, 12:01 AM)Fayzul Wrote: I saw a new Z10 selling at RM600, about USD145 several days ago. I'm tempted to buy it but not sure is it still worth it or not...

Every BB10 device is worth buying. :-)
[-] The following 3 users Like HYMAN's post:
  • Fayzul, james pisano, mscloutier
(15-02-2016, 12:01 AM)Fayzul Wrote: I saw a new Z10 selling at RM600, about USD145 several days ago. I'm tempted to buy it but not sure is it still worth it or not...
If you are ready to put up with a battery that will not last the whole day, if you are a heavy user, it is worth it. Of course, you could buy the Z10 charger bundle to always have a spare battery, in case you run out of juice. Otherwise, it is a good, compact phone with great capabilities.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes SipoKapumba's post:
  • Fayzul
Z10 would just be fine if you know the basics. I know you previously owned a Z10.

I'm looking to buy a new Z10 soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • Fayzul
Worth it, Fayzul.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Fayzul
I've used the same Z10 for almost three years as my daily driver, it's a terrific phone!
I just recently switched to my Z30 as my DD, not because of any issues with my Z10, but because I recently picked up a Passport which I use as my tablet now... which is what I had previously used my Z30 for.

One can never own too many BlackBerry's
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 2 users Like mscloutier's post:
  • Fayzul, james pisano
(15-02-2016, 02:20 AM)mscloutier Wrote: I've used the same Z10 for almost three years as my daily driver, it's a terrific phone!
I just recently switched to my Z30 as my DD, not because of any issues with my Z10, but because I recently picked up a Passport which I use as my tablet now... which is what I had previously used my Z30 for.

One can never own too many BlackBerry's

Lol
Fayzul, I think it depends on what you plan to use it for. As an example, I can't wait for my son to give me back the Z10 so I can use it as my workout device - play music, track my activities, etc. However, because I am a very heavy user of my devices, the battery would not stand up to my demands for an entire day without charging. Sometimes that will not work for me, depsite having a charger in my home, office, and car. For my needs, I require a Z30 or Passport for my daily driver. For peripheral needs, the Z10 is a wonderful device. Others, such as my wife, have lower needs and for them, the Z10 is quite sufficient for everyday use. So, take it from there as to whether you feel it will be good for you. Cheers!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • Fayzul
At the same shop that sells the new Z10 also sells 2nd hand Z30 for about the same price. I used to own a Z10 STL-001 (the 3G version) and I love it except for the battery of course. But I'm currently using a Passport so probably I can use the Passport as a power bank :p

I also used to own a Z30 and I really don't like the amoled screen. Actually it literally hurts my eyes... but I loved the speakers... better than Passport's speakers...

Seeing both at about the same price, albeit one new and the other not, I'm not sure which is better to buy nowadays...
Fayzul, I'd get the Z10 and then you can choose which one you want between the Z30 and Z10.