Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport
My brother had one... you don't see things like that anymore

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(20-02-2016, 10:31 AM)Ninja Wrote: I don't consider the Passport to be a smartphone at all. I'd consider the Classic, Leap, Priv, etc to be smartphones but not the Passport. It's much more than that, maybe a tablet or a small laptop. The power of the Passport is just incomparable.

The Passport (original) was my first BlackBerry and ever since I got it about 9 months ago, there's almost no way I'll ever use a phone other than a BlackBerry.

+1
(20-02-2016, 10:31 AM)Ninja Wrote: I don't consider the Passport to be a smartphone at all. I'd consider the Classic, Leap, Priv, etc to be smartphones but not the Passport. It's much more than that, maybe a tablet or a small laptop. The power of the Passport is just incomparable.

The Passport (original) was my first BlackBerry and ever since I got it about 9 months ago, there's almost no way I'll ever use a phone other than a BlackBerry.

This ^^^.

One could rule the world with a Passport!!  'Insert evil laugh here' Big_smile2
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 2 users Like mscloutier's post:
  • Brad, newcollector
I've been reading A Game of Thrones on my Passport SE. Wow! BlackBerry Work Wide is amazing!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-02-2016, 05:30 AM)m3mb3rsh1p Wrote: I've been reading A Game of Thrones on my Passport SE. Wow! BlackBerry Work Wide is amazing!
Is that a gold SE?!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
The light is, not the SE. LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • m3mb3rsh1p
Is that the skin that grim posted about. We even have 15% discount for UTBers
I'm into readings myself. Just can't wait to have my Passport SE! I'm just waiting for the right (bargain) price to come along my way. :-)
(28-02-2016, 12:34 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Is that the skin that grim posted about. We even have 15% discount for UTBers
I ordered a clear TPU case from eBay and received one for the original Passport so I had to cut it in half to fit the height of the SE. Fortunately, the width is a perfect fit.

I didn't know "we" ;) had a store...
[-] The following 1 user Likes m3mb3rsh1p's post:
  • veeru789