Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z10 Issues
Hey,

My wife have Z10 and after the latest update here device become very slow compare to how he worked before.
also the Android apps that worked before started to make some problems.
(14-02-2016, 05:34 AM)SimpleBerryRoy Wrote: Hey,

My wife have Z10 and after the latest update here device become very slow compare to how he worked before.

This has also happened to Sipo and his Passport, but he's more concerned about his Passport's battery life.
Give your wife's Z10 at least 2 days to settle in with the new OS and do some battery drain and a hard reset. Hope it helps your Z10 go back to normal. :-)

There is a recent update for people with Android app issues. Check the UTB Blog for the link.
The Android Runtime is more for the uninstall issue, no?
It is Roy, but I'd still give it a try

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Hard reset should be first option. Else reload OS using link.
Roy, let her give the OS a few days to settle in. From my experience with the Passport, it may take a few days... up to 10 days for my battery issues to be sorted out. It took two hard re-sets and two battery drains, though, I learnt, later, that I could have just let the OS settle in without taking those drastic measures, but then, I wanted a quick fix and it worked :).

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes SipoKapumba's post:
  • Brad
There are fixes in the Official OS and leaks sub forum for the older Android runtime.
I still get network error trying to get the new release from BBW.

Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I will try, lots of apps that work for me don't work for her. it's weird, some of them insist of google services and for me not
Version numbers make a difference. Cannot go for newest Weather Channel (6.0) and many others.
Starbucks is another, 3.1.1 works fine, 3.2.x closes immediately.
Even eBay app is a pain.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy