Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uses of BBM Channels
I have a private BBM family Channel, which is great for sharing pictures and what not with family members.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

I have 2 other channels.. an "InstaChannel" ala IG. And another ala Facebook. :-)
Up until yesterday, I did have my own Channel, then it got a little too much to maintain this given the long work hours over the last 3 months.

However, I still subscribe to 9, which have led to great friends, especially in the BlackBerry community.

Where else can you do the same without the company selling off your data?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Observation Junkie's post:
  • Brad
(16-02-2016, 06:24 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: Up until yesterday, I did have my own Channel, then it got a little too much to maintain this given the long work hours over the last 3 months.

However, I still subscribe to 9, which have led to great friends, especially in the BlackBerry community.

OJ lives!!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(16-02-2016, 06:24 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: Up until yesterday, I did have my own Channel, then it got a little too much to maintain this given the long work hours over the last 3 months.

No selling of data. Just making friends.. :-)
I'm happy to look at channels, but I've found making one of my own a little time intensive. Time is something I have precious little of at present.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
[-] The following 2 users Like Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • Observation Junkie, Schmurf.
(16-02-2016, 10:37 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: I'm happy to look at channels, but I've found making one of my own a little time intensive. Time is something I have precious little of at present.

I understand that completely!
(16-02-2016, 10:37 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: I'm happy to look at channels, but I've found making one of my own a little time intensive. Time is something I have precious little of at present.

just make a casual one. post when you get time. most of us dont have an agenda. its like a social network.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • mscloutier
Tried having a Channel. Quickly got bored with it. I'll stick to reading others Channels.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I post pictures on it.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk